I Am Britney Jean

Baby V Alex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSnzejlnRs4#ws

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

The setlist it's so far flawfree I mean, Oops, Stronger, Lucky, MATM all of them are making a comeback, and she is performing Passenger too  :hail: :hail: :hail:

I'm so fucking excited, it's a shame I won't be able to see her, they better release a DVD  :vacuum:

Omg, I'm kind of excited for this show now. She seems to be having a good time and this documentary makes her sound really genuine. I'm gonna wait until the reviews come in tho, she's disappointed me too many times before for me to trust her properly. :'(

'PASSENGER' ISN'T ON THE SETLIST. :'( Neither is 'Body Ache'! I'm annoyed!

And I know what you mean, I wish I could see her too! :'( I think they will release a DVD but probably a few years from now when the concert's are already finished so that they can get as many people coming as they can. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSnzejlnRs4#ws

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

The setlist it's so far flawfree I mean, Oops, Stronger, Lucky, MATM all of them are making a comeback, and she is performing Passenger too  :hail: :hail: :hail:

I'm so fucking excited, it's a shame I won't be able to see her, they better release a DVD  :vacuum:

Omg, I'm kind of excited for this show now. She seems to be having a good time and this documentary makes her sound really genuine. I'm gonna wait until the reviews come in tho, she's disappointed me too many times before for me to trust her properly. :'(

'PASSENGER' ISN'T ON THE SETLIST. :'( Neither is 'Body Ache'! I'm annoyed!

And I know what you mean, I wish I could see her too! :'( I think they will release a DVD but probably a few years from now when the concert's are already finished so that they can get as many people coming as they can. :(

• 4 weeks later...

She talked about wanting Passenger on the setlist during I Am Britney Jean, but alas it wasn't included :( Although, the best part of the whole thing was the intro about Watermelon gum. LOLOL :rofl:

I wish she'd performed 'Passenger' but tbh I'd only be here for it if we got some live vocals. I'm not here for LipSyncney and ArmChoreographyney trying to work their way through such a flawless song. :vacuum: