You know what I hate?

trayertrash

I hate when the standard version of an album has a track the deluxe edition doesn't & you can't find the bonus tracks from the deluxe or the extra song from the standard anywhere online because the fan base is a flop since they're all 60+ geezers who can't work a computer so you have to download both versions just to find out the extra songs sucked.

I'm looking at you Barbara Joan Streisand.

Omg, that sucks. Why does the standard version have bonus tracks not on the deluxe edition in the first place? I hate when labels do that! :vacuum:

The deluxe edition has 3 extra bonus tracks, but the standard has one that not on the deluxe & no where has the songs to download, just the whole album. Like idc, it's a free download for me, but it's 30 minutes of my life I'm not getting back :vacuum:

The deluxe edition has 3 extra bonus tracks, but the standard has one that not on the deluxe & no where has the songs to download, just the whole album. Like idc, it's a free download for me, but it's 30 minutes of my life I'm not getting back :vacuum:

That's stupid. I hate when deluxe editions are missing tracks. Like what's the point of a deluxe edition if it doesn't have everything on it? :vacuum: