Ke$ha's MCBL Director Vs. Dr. Luke

Cypher

I'm not entirely sure what an MCBL Director is, but I saw this post and laughed. The AntiLukes are starting to rally together!

Well, I'm guessing it's the director of My Crazy Beautiful Life. But omg, I bet if she gets enough fans hating Luke, he'll eventually release her from her contract. I don't think the money he would make from her would be worth all the bad press!

Well, I'm guessing it's the director of My Crazy Beautiful Life. But omg, I bet if she gets enough fans hating Luke, he'll eventually release her from her contract. I don't think the money he would make from her would be worth all the bad press!

OH!!!!!!!!!! That makes so much sense! Duh. I even googled MCBL and it didn't give me anything useful.

Did you sign that one contract? Last I checked it was only a few hundred away from completion!

OH!!!!!!!!!! That makes so much sense! Duh. I even googled MCBL and it didn't give me anything useful.

Did you sign that one contract? Last I checked it was only a few hundred away from completion!

Silly! And yeah, you mean the protest? I did see it, but who knows how much good it will do!

I do hope he gives her a little more freedom next time around though, I need more of those Pebe tracks. :morning: