M.I.A. Vs the NFL

Jimmy Gnecco

#GETDATPROMOMIA

But seriously, this is so dumb. Madonna's been naked on stage and no one cares. Why are they picking on her for a fucking finger? :shocked:

And omg, her fingers are huge. :stretcher:

Well I know like the Nfl Gets charged a fine when stuff happens on it since it's like a nationwide televised event for the whole family, i think it's by the FEC or some shit. She has a valid point tho like about the girls, so the nfl really has no ground to stand on lol

AND RIGHT WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH HER LONG ASS HANDS THEY ARE LIKE LONGER THEN LANA'S

So silly... SMH

Oh well, her new cover is the best one yet.

right! i'm super excited for this new album!

Well I know like the Nfl Gets charged a fine when stuff happens on it since it's like a nationwide televised event for the whole family, i think it's by the FEC or some shit. She has a valid point tho like about the girls, so the nfl really has no ground to stand on lol

AND RIGHT WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH HER LONG ASS HANDS THEY ARE LIKE LONGER THEN LANA'S

Oooh for reals? Well, I guess so, but tbh the NFL itself is pretty violent and shows some obvious blood, so if anyone should be getting in trouble by censors it should be them. :morning: