Hollywood Hat appreciation post

rockmestable

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, do you really wear a weave? I wanna get one but that shit is so expensive. I gotta figure out how to do it myself. :morning:

No, I was going to borrow my friend's. But I have to let my hair grow out first, I cut it like last week :'(

It should be long and sexy by next week or the week after though.

No, I was going to borrow my friend's. But I have to let my hair grow out first, I cut it like last week :'(

It should be long and sexy by next week or the week after though.

Omg, hawt. :hail: I wish I had long hair! I tried putting extensions in like a month ago but the tape I was using was kind of bad and fell out after like a day. :stretcher:

Clip ons boo, clips ons are where they're at.

I have some of those as well, but I can never be bothered putting those bitches in. :vacuum: Ain't nobody got time for dat at 8 am!

wish I could afford ones that aren't from Claire's  :morning:

I got my clip-ons from some eBay store, they weren't bad either. If you search for them on the site and sort them by price you should come across some decent ones. ;)

I have some of those as well, but I can never be bothered putting those bitches in. :vacuum: Ain't nobody got time for dat at 8 am!

I got my clip-ons from some eBay store, they weren't bad either. If you search for them on the site and sort them by price you should come across some decent ones. ;)

It's not that hard!

It takes time! You gotsta straighten dat shit out, then clip it all in and make sure all the clips are hidden. And even then I get worried everyone can see them. :vacuum:

What kind of clips you be getting? I never straighten mine, they're are already straight...well, my friends are, but still!

What kind of clips you be getting? I never straighten mine, they're are already straight...well, my friends are, but still!

The ones I get are normally straight to begin with, but I normally have to tone them so they'll match my colour. And it's so hot over here that the humidity just kills all the straightening work anyway. :'(

Oh, I was gonna suggest you trying Sally's Beauty Salon but i think it's available to Southern Californians only ):

I wish we had Sally's where I live. :'( Everyone on YouTube is all like "oh yeah, you can find this at Sally's"/"I just ran down to Sally's to grab this". I'm so jealous!

The ones I get are normally straight to begin with, but I normally have to tone them so they'll match my colour. And it's so hot over here that the humidity just kills all the straightening work anyway. :'(

I wish we had Sally's where I live. :'( Everyone on YouTube is all like "oh yeah, you can find this at Sally's"/"I just ran down to Sally's to grab this". I'm so jealous!

Oh no, no, no, no, no. That's no good!

My moms goes there a lot. I love getting their chapstick.