Drake - Nothing Was The Same

Kevinn Edu

Drake_NWTS-Cvr.jpg

Drake reviled the cover of his new album a couple of days ago. The one on the left is for the Standard edition whil the one on the right is for the deluxe edition.

I personally do like this cover, seeing that now that nothing is the same since he was a kid.

Here's my take on the cover if you want to see it:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/7f8b6ec3298a352c42f2af357dbdcc66/tumblr_ms921yKH0W1qckmfno1_1280.jpg

[img width=650 height=650]

EDIT: Made a movie poster for it too.

[img width=650 height=976]http://31.media.tumblr.com/fde96c53093a75fa7152f7a0e816c20f/tumblr_ms93bqyCdB1qckmfno1_1280.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, this is actually a really cool idea! And baby Drake is so cute! <3

Plus, your cover is FLAWLESS. I love the typography you used, it's very striking!

Right? At first I was like "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" not realizing that the two covers were actually one painting. It was created by the same person who created Michael Jackson's cover art for his posthumous album 'Michael'. His name is Kadir Nelson.

Thank you! Let's hope he sees it and asks me to make future album covers and I'll be laughing with him to the bank.

Right? At first I was like "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" not realizing that the two covers were actually one painting. It was created by the same person who created Michael Jackson's cover art for his posthumous album 'Michael'. His name is Kadir Nelson.

Thank you! Let's hope he sees it and asks me to make future album covers and I'll be laughing with him to the bank.

Ooooooh yeah, I see the resemblance now! He's a pretty good painter tbh, I love how textured and shiny he makes his work.

And if you do get asked to do that, don't forget to hit me up and lemme model for the front cover. :tan:

Ooooooh yeah, I see the resemblance now! He's a pretty good painter tbh, I love how textured and shiny he makes his work.

And if you do get asked to do that, don't forget to hit me up and lemme model for the front cover. :tan:

He is! I love his work.

You already know that I got you boo.

So Coverlandia denied my cover. :vacuum:

:shocked: Omg, why?! Coverlandia is a mess tbh. They accept some of the truly dreadful covers that I've submitted but soem of the flawless ones I've posted never got accepted. Not here for them. :mo:

It has seriously started to become shit. And people have stole my work and tried posting it as their own. :vacuum: