Who is the current King of Pop?

Main Pop Girl

We all have our own opinions on who the Queen of Pop is. But who is the King of Pop rn?

I hate to say it, but I have to go with Bieber. No other male artist right now (and only a few females) have managed to reach his level of success and he produces mass hysteria similiar to MJ or the Rolling Stones, which is a sad reflection of humanity. :morning:

What do you guys think? :magic:

Michael Jackson will be forever the king of pop, just like Madonna will be the queen forever (cause she will never die)

Simon Curtis tbh  :hail: :hail:

But JT it's pretty close, he is the Prince of Pop. I was against this title cause the media gave it to him while he was with Britney, cause she is the princess.

:vacuum:

Bieber is really far far far away to be something.

Michael Jackson will be forever the king of pop, just like Madonna will be the queen forever (cause she will never die)

Simon Curtis tbh  :hail: :hail:

But JT it's pretty close, he is the Prince of Pop. I was against this title cause the media gave it to him while he was with Britney, cause she is the princess.

:vacuum:

Bieber is really far far far away to be something.

Bieber's is like a peasant's grandson that has been rejected from the family three times and has been put in the woods too many times but for some reason won't get lost or die nor will he be affected by any of the plagues thrown at him, tbh :morning:

Justin Timberlake.  :hail:

Gurl, bai. JT is mediocre at best and has spent the last decade of his career rehashing songs, clothes and dance moves that he's already done. :vacuum: The only time he was vaguely interesting was when he dated Britney.

Bieber's is like a peasant's grandson that has been rejected from the family three times and has been put in the woods too many times but for some reason won't get lost or die nor will he be affected by any of the plagues thrown at him, tbh :morning:

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: