Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales

Main Pop Girl

johnny-depp-pirates-img.jpg

Speaking with This Is Infamous, the directors of the fifth film in the Pirates of the Caribbean series revealed its title will be Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, playing off a popular line from the ride. (Though we would've went with Pirate5 of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tale5.) The film will begin shooting next year with the intention of a July 10, 2015 premiere and will feature not a single dead man telling a tale, or else ...

I'm excited tbh! :excited: I hope Keira and/or Orlando come back tho!

I'm excited too! love these films.

Orlando did say he would return if he was offered the role but we will see.

Omg, same! Me and my grandma must have watched the first one like 100 times, haha!

Yeah, hopefully they'll find a spot to write him in. Although it would be pretty awkward if they invited him back without Elizabeth. :'(

Yeah that's true. They're a pair so I think it should be both or neither.

I most want Syrena the mermaid and Philip (from the last movie) to return.

Omg, yes! Didn't he die in the last movie tho? Or did he just turn into a merman or something?

I want Judi Dench to come back tbh. And I'm find with Penelope coming back but only if she has another star to balance her out, as I found her character kind of boring on her own. :morning:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I just went and saw this at the cinema! Honestly, I know it's getting a lot of bad reviews but I thought it was pretty fun. Still not as brilliant as the first two imo but it was definitely an improvement on the last one. The new characters were decent and it was so good to see Orlando and Kiera again. <3 Plus Johnny is just as funny as ever in that role!

On 6/17/2017 at 6:24 PM, YoursTruly said:

I loved it, I do wonder if this is the last one or if they're really going to do a new trilogy with this being the kick off to it

I'm 100% sure that if this movie does well financially (which it seems to be so far) they'll release a sequel within the next few years. I'm just not sure if Orlando, Kiera, Bill Nighy or Geoffrey Rush will be involved but I think we have a pretty good chance for Orlando at least. ;) 

• YAAASSS 1