• Gods Aloud
    • The Flopurdays
    • The Spice Hurls
    • The Pussypat Dolls
    • The Paradiso Hew
    • Danity Plain
    • Hurlicious
    • TLSee How Much We Flop

You wish I'd lower my standards, cause you're so desperate sending ass pics on skype. :yuck:

Do you really want me to post the transcript of that hour-long conversation of you asking me, "Mo? Are you horny? Mo, let me send you my dick pics. Mo, where did you go? Mo?"

My body is flawless and I'm not afraid to show it. Maybe if you had as much self-confidence you would be doing better in your life.

#PawsUp

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are the Sugababes on the list?!

Just kidding... I've loved Girls Aloud since they formed and still love their music.

I just wish we were still getting new stuff from them!

Omg, I forgot about them! :stretcher: I have to say though, I'm loooooving MKS's new single, it's one of my most played songs!

And yussss, I wish we got just one more flawless album from Gods Aloud. :'( So sad!

Could someone tell me who the final three girlbands are on the poll, please? I've been trying to decipher them for a while, but to no avail, and it's annoying me now! :P

Also, the lack of TLC and Heart on this list is killing me. @trayertrash, come back me up.

Could someone tell me who the final three girlbands are on the poll, please? I've been trying to decipher them for a while, but to no avail, and it's annoying me now! :P

Also, the lack of TLC and Heart on this list is killing me. @trayertrash, come back me up.

:stretcher: It's The Paradiso Girls, Danity Kane, and Gurlicious!

Omg, I should add TLC! Isn't Heart more a band than a girl group tho?

:stretcher: It's The Paradiso Girls, Danity Kane, and Gurlicious!

Omg, I should add TLC! Isn't Heart more a band than a girl group tho?

I've never heard of those three, should I have? Thanks for clarifying, though! :P

TLC for sure, and yeah, you're right! Was a little confused as to the distinction between the two - was gonna suggest HAIM, too, but I think they fall into 'band', too.

I've never heard of those three, should I have? Thanks for clarifying, though! :P

TLC for sure, and yeah, you're right! Was a little confused as to the distinction between the two - was gonna suggest HAIM, too, but I think they fall into 'band', too.

Hmm, you're totally right, it's kinda confusing. Especially since I mislabelled the thread as "girlband" when I meant "girl group". :stretcher: I normally consider it a group if they're all singing (or just dancing in the case of PCD) but I call it a band if someone's playing instruments. It's kind of like the difference between One Direction and The Rolling Stones I guess?

The Paradiso Girls and Danity Kane both had one or two solid singles each, but they're broken up now and honestly it's not worth crying over. I haven't even listened to a Girlicious song but judging by the name I don't think they'd be that interesting either. :stretcher: