• The Paradiso Hew
    • Danity Plain
    • Hurlicious
    • TLSee How Much We Flop

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming from the 25 year old with no romantic experience who still lives in his parent's house. :mo:

Omg you clearly know nothing about me.  :stretcher: Aren't you older than me? I love how pressed you are over something so little. xx Are you bi-polar? You could learn a thing or two from Demi Lovato. She's a good role model. <3

Omg you clearly know nothing about me.  :stretcher: Aren't you older than me? I love how pressed you are over something so little. xx Are you bi-polar? You could learn a thing or two from Demi Lovato. She's a good role model. <3

No, I'm a young and innocent flower who you try to corrupt with your disgusting ways. How am I pressed? You're the one who couldn't handle the heat and blocked me on Skype. You are absolutely DELUSIONAL if you truly believe that The Flopurdays are more talented than Gods Aloud and that's a fact. :mo:

I hope you take a note out of Demi's book too and kill yourself. :D

No, I'm a young and innocent flower who you try to corrupt with your disgusting ways. How am I pressed? You're the one who couldn't handle the heat and blocked me on Skype. You are absolutely DELUSIONAL if you truly believe that The Flopurdays are more talented than Gods Aloud and that's a fact. :mo:

I hope you take a note out of Demi's book too and kill yourself. :D

lindsay-lohan-passed-out.jpg

Maybe you'd be more at piece if you could could orgasm when you hooked up with your guys off grindr. Or maybe you'd be more happier in life if your parents knew you were a fag.  :shocked:

Omg, did I hit a nerve? Someone's getting personal. Maybe you'd be happier with your life if you weren't so sexually repressed. Try lowering your standards honey, you're barely a 7. :morning: