Courtney Love spokesperson, model, tour & single

1034340.jpg

Wow... bitch doesn't speak for years, but has now busted out some shit for us. So, CLove is now the spokesperson for NJOY electronic cigarettes, a model for Saint Laurent has a single coming out soon (presumed to be the song with Fall Out Boy) and is TOURING WORLDWIDE!!! If she doesn't come near me I might have to pop a cap in her ass.  :morning:

Here's the article if anyone cares to read it (honestly, I didn't)

Here's her commercial, it's kind of funny.

Omg I am such a cunt of a fan, been waiting for years for stuff, but don't appreciate shit when it comes out.

8)  [/spoiler

omg i love the commercial lmao :hail:

excited for her new single tbh! i bet it will go straight to the top of the charts ;)

btw is that a new song played at the end of the commercial?

Nope, it's Celebrity Skin by Hole =)

Tbh, I doubt it'll reach the top 40. I legit have no hope for CLove's career. I mean, I'll love it, but too many people hate her.

Loooooordy CLove is now saying she's considering "signing up to become a judge on a big US talent show. Though not naming the specific programme she is in talks to appear on, Love has revealed that she wants to bring her own brand of honesty to television"

:hail:

http://www.nme.com/news/courtney-love/69558?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=cs

Loooooordy CLove is now saying she's considering "signing up to become a judge on a big US talent show. Though not naming the specific programme she is in talks to appear on, Love has revealed that she wants to bring her own brand of honesty to television"

:hail:

http://www.nme.com/news/courtney-love/69558?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=cs

omg she would be amazing :hail: i can't imagine anyone hiring her tho, like who knows what would come out of her mouth lmao

omg she would be amazing :hail: i can't imagine anyone hiring her tho, like who knows what would come out of her mouth lmao

But maybe that's what would make people want to hire her? She's a lot calmer than she was a few years ago lol but she still doesn't give a shit & will say whatever the hell she wants lol. I hope she does though, could you imagine?

But maybe that's what would make people want to hire her? She's a lot calmer than she was a few years ago lol but she still doesn't give a shit & will say whatever the hell she wants lol. I hope she does though, could you imagine?

hahaha that's true but at the same time i don't think they'd want her swearing on live tv! but yes it would be amazing to see her on tv twice a week, i would love it <3