CLove & Fall Out Boy Collaboration!

trayertrash

CLove confirmed minutes ago on her private Twitter account her collaboration with Fall Out Boy! (I'm not allowed to post link to her private account or I'd get banned from it) Courtney, for the past 2 months, has been tweeting FOB lyrics on her account stating "these guys kick ass!" "#studioboy" & "Pete has a tight ass"

Last night Pete Wentz tweeted "wanna guess what blonde hair singer we got on the record?"

Fall Out Boy tweeted about 30 mins ago "It's @Courtney, bitch #SaveRockAndRoll" with a link to this video

Courtney announced last October her upcoming single This Is War, which was set to be released last month, is 'going to save rock and roll' (hint) also that 'they boys aren't finished with it yet' (fob I presume)

Are you excited about this pairing? Discuss below.

Y'all know this is how I'm reacting

glozell.gif

omg this is interesting! it's kind of a weird collab cos i always saw fall out boy as more poppy than clove. but hopefully it will help her reach a new audience and finally get that album out!

I thought that at first, but I think it'll be perfect (mostly because I'm biased & will refuse to see any failure in it) I mean people thought Aerosmith & Run DMC, Jay Z & Linkin Park, Eminem & Dido/ Eminem & Elton John, Alicia Keys & Jack White, Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga, Nelly & Tim McGraw etc. could never work, but they worked soooo well together. =D & hopefully it'll be released as a single & CLove will FINALLY get the credit she deserves & release an amazing album & shit lol. Actually, I'm kind f selfish when it comes to my fandoms, so I hope no one but me hears it so it's not something people only say they like to be cool lol.

I thought that at first, but I think it'll be perfect (mostly because I'm biased & will refuse to see any failure in it) I mean people thought Aerosmith & Run DMC, Jay Z & Linkin Park, Eminem & Dido/ Eminem & Elton John, Alicia Keys & Jack White, Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga, Nelly & Tim McGraw etc. could never work, but they worked soooo well together. =D & hopefully it'll be released as a single & CLove will FINALLY get the credit she deserves & release an amazing album & shit lol. Actually, I'm kind f selfish when it comes to my fandoms, so I hope no one but me hears it so it's not something people only say they like to be cool lol.

omg i know exactly what you mean! i hate when you've liked an artist for ages and then suddenly everyone's all over them hahaha. i know it sounds weird but that kind of turned me off adele!

but yeah, i'm sure it will be hot! i'm excited to hear it now ;)