Beyonce track list leak?

trayertrash

hmmm, even though i'd love this i doubt it's true tbh! 'ratchet' is meant to be for gaga's album and i just can't see her doing a song with sia or rihanna for some reason. it would be pretty amazing though!

After seeing this, I'm kind of hoping for 2 parts to Ratchet. It says Ratchet will be released the 12th, which I don't really see, but if so that'd be cool. It just seems kind of sloppy to me, but ehh you never know.

After seeing this, I'm kind of hoping for 2 parts to Ratchet. It says Ratchet will be released the 12th, which I don't really see, but if so that'd be cool. It just seems kind of sloppy to me, but ehh you never know.

Yeah, I don't see it happening either tbh. I mean they haven't even announced the first single or album but it's meant to be out next month? Nothx. :morning:

yeah i don't see it happening either tbh. i mean they haven't even announced the first single or album but it's meant to be out next month? nothx. :morning:

She could always pull a CLove & just release it the same day it's announced, or not even mention a single release & become shocked when it flops :morning:

• 1 year later...