Selena Gomez Working With The Cataracs

Main Pop Girl

I love them, I am still waiting for the launch of their partnership with my Nicole. :/

But I think that will come a hit produced by them, are great producers. I'm excited for this! :hail:

omg did they do a song with nicole? that would be really hot tbh!

idk about this. most of the time i like the cataracs but they have some dreadful songs as well. hopefully they got a club banger for selena! <3

omg did they do a song with nicole? that would be really hot tbh!

idk about this. most of the time i like the cataracs but they have some dreadful songs as well. hopefully they got a club banger for selena! <3

Yes, she was working with them on something for the Killer Love, but it seems that the songs were rejected. It has 2 years, that is, a lot of time. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, she was working with them on something for the Killer Love, but it seems that the songs were rejected. It has 2 years, that is, a lot of time. :lol:

awww that's a shame! i wish the cataracs would release their album, then it could end up on that!

Considering what a masterpiece The Night the Sun Came Up is, I can't wait for this! Their collab BETTER be released. I would hate to see another "My Dilemma 2.0".

omg i forgot about that! :shocked: hopefully it will be released on a greatest hits or something at some point!

• 10 years later...

I liked her work with The Cataracs, but a decade ago when it came out. It's def targeted to pre-teens going to their first school dance. I can't imagine being in Selena's shoes, a 30-year-old being asked to record those types of songs. I can't really even imagine a 30-year-old fan asking for this type of material from her now. :cackle:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Cypher said:

I liked her work with The Cataracs, but a decade ago when it came out. It's def targeted to pre-teens going to their first school dance. I can't imagine being in Selena's shoes, a 30-year-old being asked to record those types of songs. I can't really even imagine a 30-year-old fan asking for this type of material from her now. :cackle:

You are the only 30-yo fan with a mean-girls personality trying to look edgy on a pop forum

Edited by Shadelena