Oh Courtney Love

trayertrash

I was going to post this in the jukebox section, but it's more a rant than about her

:morning:

Umm so let me tell you, I love her, she's my favorite, but hsdfgaslwjukhags

She announced four months ago that her song would be released today... Which has been changed from it's original Feb. 7th release... But there's no song... No mention of it, won't answer anyone's questions about it, straight up walked away when a fan asked her about it at the Sundance festival. I've been waiting 9 years for a solo song/album from her, so wtf? Bitch is gonna get cut if she doesn't release it soon tbqh.

2423211_o.gif

[img width=500 height=375]

jrzgbr.gif

[img width=450 height=338] tumblr_m6pjvo7uuL1rxfi9qo1_500.gif

[img width=500 height=380] courtney1.gif

[img width=500 height=342] tumblr_mczw9dlCtf1qd4d7jo1_500.gif

[img width=320 height=218] 853346_o.gif

[img width=500 height=375] tumblr_lqjtfrkMl51qaqxaco1_500.gif

[img width=450 height=291] tumblr_m79xmly25g1qlo5i8.gif

• 2 weeks later...

omg that's really annoying! i hate when artists do that tbh, it's kind of like gaga not allowing her fans on that skype interview to ask her about artpop. it's like you can't hype things up like that and then not let people ask you questions when they're all excited about it. :morning:

I just saw this lol. Don't even get me started on my hatred of this ARTPOP mess. CLove told some fans she might not even do the album now. Ugggggh.

omg whattttt! doesn't the bitch get bored of singing the same songs over and over? ugh bitch if youve already recorded the album you might as well release it!

I know!!! Well, CLove performs random songs all the time at her shows to get fans reactions, but fucking NO ONE every records them because she finds it rude  -___- But she's okay with them recording the rest of her concert. Bitch needs to stfu & give me music.

I know!!! Well, CLove performs random songs all the time at her shows to get fans reactions, but fucking NO ONE every records them because she finds it rude  -___- But she's okay with them recording the rest of her concert. Bitch needs to stfu & give me music.

ughhh that's so stupid! she shouldn't be performing them if she doesn't want her fans to hear! hurry up Courtney omg

ughhh that's so stupid! she shouldn't be performing them if she doesn't want her fans to hear! hurry up Courtney omg

Let me tell you about last night. Okay, so she was on twitter retweeting fans & answering questions on her official twitter & her private one. Anyway, so I asked her 67458976 times about her single/album & she didn't answer, so I tweeted the dildo of god thing which she retweeted, so I asked her why she can retweet that but no answer my questions about her albums & single & omg she followed me  just so she could message me asking me to stop asking her about it or she would block me & unfollowed me so I couldn't reply back. Fucking bitch!  :angry:

Let me tell you about last night. Okay, so she was on twitter retweeting fans & answering questions on her official twitter & her private one. Anyway, so I asked her 67458976 times about her single/album & she didn't answer, so I tweeted the dildo of god thing which she retweeted, so I asked her why she can retweet that but no answer my questions about her albums & single & omg she followed me  just so she could message me asking me to stop asking her about it or she would block me & unfollowed me so I couldn't reply back. Fucking bitch!  :angry:

omfgggg are you fucking kidding me :shocked: what is up with her! why can't she just give a straight answer? i mean if she doesn't wanna release it she might as well say it now so people can stop being excited for it. :/

You see, sometimes I'm like

tumblr_led3b0OyAv1qdnbjyo1_400.gif

& CLove is like

[img width=352 height=253] tumblr_lywr7euXmr1qfgo1to1_400.gif

& I'm all like

[img width=500 height=250] tumblr_mfo2gbd7SD1r8o0xao1_500.gif

& CLove is like

tumblr_mdce94gaUN1qdxrvr.gif

& then I'm like

[img width=270 height=198] tumblr_mcqxjgOM5E1rsvklio2_400.gif

& then she's like

[img width=320 height=240] tumblr_lqgqclOhAI1qh066ho1_400.gif

but at the end of the day we're both like

[img width=483 height=301] tumblr_m6pizglez31rxfi9qo1_500.gif

You see, sometimes I'm like

tumblr_led3b0OyAv1qdnbjyo1_400.gif

& CLove is like

[img width=352 height=253] tumblr_lywr7euXmr1qfgo1to1_400.gif

& I'm all like

[img width=500 height=250] tumblr_mfo2gbd7SD1r8o0xao1_500.gif

& CLove is like

[img width=320 height=240] tumblr_mdce94gaUN1qdxrvr.gif

& then I'm like

[img width=270 height=198] tumblr_mcqxjgOM5E1rsvklio2_400.gif

& then she's like

[img width=320 height=240] tumblr_lqgqclOhAI1qh066ho1_400.gif

but at the end of the day we're both like

[img width=483 height=301] tumblr_m6pizglez31rxfi9qo1_500.gif

omg :shocked:

it's a love hate relationship!

omg :shocked:

it's a love hate relationship!

It is lol. Her & I have had HUGE fights on twitter before, but we've also had pretty deep talks on facebook. I love that she's one of my role models & I talk to her constantly. She's pretty chill most days & talks to a lot of her fans regularly. BaMF!

It is lol. Her & I have had HUGE fights on twitter before, but we've also had pretty deep talks on facebook. I love that she's one of my role models & I talk to her constantly. She's pretty chill most days & talks to a lot of her fans regularly. BaMF!

omg that's actually really cool hahaha! i'm so jealous of youu! i wish i had gaga on facebook :'(

• 2 months later...

3 months later.........

Bitchfest2000 said she's written & recorded 4 songs so far, but is only going to release 2 because they're supposedly the best songs she's ever written & doesn't want to release to 2 mediocre ones. Omg watch the 2 'good' ones fucking suck. Omfg I fucking hate her so fucking much. #StillStanning

3 months later.........

Bitchfest2000 said she's written & recorded 4 songs so far, but is only going to release 2 because they're supposedly the best songs she's ever written & doesn't want to release to 2 mediocre ones. Omg watch the 2 'good' ones fucking suck. Omfg I fucking hate her so fucking much. #StillStanning

LMFAO FLOP.

Oh well, at least she's getting some publicity from dat FOB track. :hail: