Rihanna Working With Iggy Azalea

this chick needs to take a nap, seriously :shocked: she better not fucking rush this one, I'm not having another album like the last one Rihanna. Some tracks were really great then others were just abysmal cough*numb*cough*getitoverwith*cough. Rated R or Talk That Talk 2.0 please or gtfo :morning: Anyway, neva really heard of this flop, Azealia Banks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>........but then again, Gaga & Bey have taken her :tan:

this chick needs to take a nap, seriously :shocked: she better not fucking rush this one, I'm not having another album like the last one Rihanna. Some tracks were really great then others were just abysmal cough*numb*cough*getitoverwith*cough. Rated R or Talk That Talk 2.0 please or gtfo :morning: Anyway, neva really heard of this flop, Azealia Banks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>........but then again, Gaga & Bey have taken her :tan:

lmaoooo truth! rihrih is late tbh. the sad bit is that an azealia and rih collab would probs be hot cos they both have the island theme going on, but oh well :morning:

• 3 weeks later...

FOR REAL! A while back before that stuff went down i tried listening to iggy's album and that shit was terrible and i agree with all of you unapologetic was terrible

yesss i agree! i think it's because she comes from the same city i do but she's always trying to be so hood and talking about "black bitches". i'm like gurl there ain't even any black people in sydney...:shocked: