Kerli

Cosmosis

On 26/3/2018 at 1:10 PM, marcsuxx said:

My favorite stuff from her was everything from Utopia. I really liked everything she did during that era and I’m hoping whatever she does next stays within that realm. 

Ikr Utopia was amazing. Especially "Kaleidoscope", which might be my favorite song from hers so far. However, since the 2016 singles were not in the same realm that Utopia, I highly doubt that whatever she will release this year / the next one / the next decade will be any similar to the EDM production featured in Utopia. I kind of think her next direction is focused on songs like "Diamond Hard" and "Spirit Animal", even more than "Feral Hearts" or "Blossom". Anyway, I also doubt these four songs will be included in her sophomore album. Since she has been delaying it several times (and it was supposed that 2016 would be the release date for an album containing "Feral Hearts" and those), I really think she started it all over again since the release of "Sound of Walking Away". The portraits she has been posting on her instagram seem to hint that the "Feral Hearts" and 2016 singles era is over and she is rewriting it all again. Possibly, whatever she produced between 2014 and 2017 will eventually leak in an uncertain future, and whatever she plans for release this year / next year / next decade will be completely new and totally unheard.