Queen of Daytime TV returns with new Lifetime documentary, "Where Is Wendy Williams"

Lifetime is airing a new 2-part documentary, "Where Is Wendy Williams?", on February 24-25. The film is expected to clarify what's going on with the TV star, which has been off the air since 2021 and left millions of fans around the world worried for her health and safety. Watch the trailer below.

Considering the documentary is executive produced by Wendy herself, should this be a sign that everything is well with our queen, and that a definitive comeback can be expected after this event? Or will it leave us devastated by bringing us the news that the iconic host's health condition will prevent us gays from ever having her back gracing our screens with her messy opinions?

• Like 2

The trailer makes me really concerned for her tbh. It's really hard to know what the truth is here or what the right decision to make is, but I hope the documentary will help shed some light on where she's been.

That said, I've also read that the doco was filmed over a year ago and since then she's fired her whole team and has a whole new group of people making decisions for her? So who can even say if what we're seeing is an accurate depiction of how she is now.

Either way, I WILL be watching :popcorn: 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

The trailer makes me really concerned for her tbh. It's really hard to know what the truth is here or what the right decision to make is, but I hope the documentary will help shed some light on where she's been.

Same. I'm genuinely concerned for her, and I think a lot of those around her have taken advantage of her and did it the moment she began to crack.

3 hours ago, Heartbreak Anthem said:

Same. I'm genuinely concerned for her, and I think a lot of those around her have taken advantage of her and did it the moment she began to crack.

What do you do in this kind of situation? My instinct would be to ask her family for help but what if the family are the ones who are taking advantage? Should she be forced into a conservatorship like Britney? It's such a complicated issue and it feels like there's no easy answer...

On 2/5/2024 at 3:27 AM, Main Pop Girl said:

What do you do in this kind of situation? My instinct would be to ask her family for help but what if the family are the ones who are taking advantage? Should she be forced into a conservatorship like Britney? It's such a complicated issue and it feels like there's no easy answer...

I don't know... because her son is in the documentary, as are her family members it seems... I just feel like, despite cheating, her ex-husband really did protect her from everything and everyone. And since his removal from her life is when shit hit the fan.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2024 at 2:41 AM, Heartbreak Anthem said:

I don't know... because her son is in the documentary, as are her family members it seems... I just feel like, despite cheating, her ex-husband really did protect her from everything and everyone. And since his removal from her life is when shit hit the fan.

I'm sure the divorce and the loss of her show has been tough in terms of keeping a routine for her. I wish she'd gone ahead with the podcast idea even if it was just intermittent episodes!

1 hour ago, Main Pop Girl said:

I'm sure the divorce and the loss of her show has been tough in terms of keeping a routine for her. I wish she'd gone ahead with the podcast idea even if it was just intermittent episodes!

I do, too, but I don't think she's at a place where even that would work out for her, or be something healthy for her.

• Sad 1