Kitty Force - The High Life

Main Pop Girl

3000x3000-628478--8F469C2A-D4D9-47FA-9D9

My first mixtape is out now! Thank you to everyone who's been giving me feedback on all the songs and supporting me for the past four years as I worked on this project, especially @Ice Prince for being my unofficial executive producer on this album <3 I hope you all enjoy it and let me know your thoughts on all the tracks below!

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 2

I'm so happy it's finally out! I had the honour to listen to this album some weeks before its release and I knew it was a carefully crafted pop-gem collection. Its diversity is what standouts the most! From 80s-inspired to pop/rock to R&B... it really encompasses a wide variety of pop subgenres and it shines through and through. It deserves to be heard around the world, and I hope it's the first of many! Already bagged my copy :bop: 

Nemesis, The City and Did It for Love remain my top 3 :wink: 

Edited by Ice Prince
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Ice Prince said:

I'm so happy it's finally out! I had the honour to listen to this album some weeks before its release and I knew it was a carefully crafted pop-gem collection. It deserves to be heard around the world, and I hope it's the first of many! Already bagged my copy :bop: 

Nemesis, The City and Did It for Love remain my top 3 :wink: 

You're such a queen baby, and I truly couldn't have done it without you :yaskween: Edward Sidler and Kitty Force are coming to slay 2024! I can feel it already! <3 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 12/12/2023 at 6:27 AM, Main Pop Girl said:

3000x3000-628478--8F469C2A-D4D9-47FA-9D9

My first mixtape is out now! Thank you to everyone who's been giving me feedback on all the songs and supporting me for the past four years as I worked on this project, especially @Ice Prince for being my unofficial executive producer on this album <3 I hope you all enjoy it and let me know your thoughts on all the tracks below!

OH I WILL BE STREAMING AFTER MY DRIVING LESSON IKRR!!

• Like 1