Need help / advices for my sister

Country love

Hello everybody,

my sister is doing a big trip in Australia for 7 months.
To finance her trip, she has to find jobs in the country. She is visiting the whole country so she is searching for job every 2-3 weeks. She has already worked in restaurant as a waiter, as au pair/nanny, ad so on. 
But 3 weeks ago, she worked in a Asian restaurant during 3 weeks and has made a contact but the boss didn't pay her and whatever she is saying, he doesn't care and don't even answer now. She lost 300 euros and worked for nothing. She is very angry and doesn't know what to do. And she desperately need this money for keep on her trip.

Does anyone know what can she do about that ?

• Sad 1

On 4/12/2023 at 11:46 PM, Country love said:

Hello everybody,

my sister is doing a big trip in Australia for 7 months.
To finance her trip, she has to find jobs in the country. She is visiting the whole country so she is searching for job every 2-3 weeks. She has already worked in restaurant as a waiter, as au pair/nanny, ad so on. 
But 3 weeks ago, she worked in a Asian restaurant during 3 weeks and has made a contact but the boss didn't pay her and whatever she is saying, he doesn't care and don't even answer now. She lost 300 euros and worked for nothing. She is very angry and doesn't know what to do. And she desperately need this money for keep on her trip.

Does anyone know what can she do about that ?

Tell her to go to small claims court

• Like 2