Hi!

Hey Stacey

Hi everyone, I'm Stacey and I'm excited to join this community of music lovers! I've been a fan of pop music for as long as I can remember, and I'm always on the lookout for new artists and songs to add to my playlists. Some of my favorite artists include Fergie, P!nk and Gwen Stefani and I'm really looking forward to discovering some new music through this forum. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

1 hour ago, Hey Stacey said:

Hi everyone, I'm Stacey and I'm excited to join this community of music lovers! I've been a fan of pop music for as long as I can remember, and I'm always on the lookout for new artists and songs to add to my playlists. Some of my favorite artists include Fergie, P!nk and Gwen Stefani and I'm really looking forward to discovering some new music through this forum. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hey Stacey!

Welcome to this beautifull comunity, we hope you enjoy this expirience💗😁

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952e977d76311a1ac2ebb

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you for the warm welcome to PopHatesFlops forum. I'm excited to be here and look forward to participating in the discussions.

I've always been passionate about pop music and I'm excited to be a part of a community that shares my love for it. I've already seen some great conversations happening on the forum and I can't wait to join in.

Thank you again for the warm welcome. I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and contributing to the forum.

• Like 2