Where Is Shelly?

AmandaLepore

Why isn’t anyone talking about legend and icon Shelly Miscavige? 

Michele Diane Miscavige is a member of the Church of Scientology, married to Scientology leader David Miscavige. She was last seen in public in August 2007. Since her withdrawal from public appearances, she has been the subject of speculation and inquiries regarding her whereabouts and wellbeing.

Today is Shelly Miscavige’s 62nd birthday.

The last time anyone saw Shelly was in 2007, she was 43.

I hope we can all wish Shelly a happy birthday in person one day.

Until then, we must keep fighting for her freedom no matter

WHERE IS SHELLY?

Please everyone keep this thread very active as her life may depend on it! Pin it to the top, change the PHF header to “where is Shelly”. We must gather around and LOOK for her! 👀 

A97EDA4D-8B60-46EB-B358-D6C08B4F6180.jpeg

Edited by ClubValentine

Please everyone keep an eye out! I know for sure I will be keeping an eye out on the Tove Lo tour and the Madonna Tour!! I’m going to be wearing my “where is Shelly” hoodie!

Please everyone keep this thread very active as her life may depend on it! Pin it to the top, change the PHF header to “where is Shelly”. We must gather around and LOOK for her! 👀 

Edited by ClubValentine

People don't know this, but If U Seek Amy was originally titled If U Seek Shelly and was about Britney exposing the church of Scientology! Sadly Jamie heard about what she was trying to do and made her change the lyrics so that L Ron Hubbard didn't come out of his cryogenic sleep to destroy the Spears family! This is all documented in Lolene's autobiography, available now on Bandcamp

12 hours ago, Leaving said:

People don't know this, but If U Seek Amy was originally titled If U Seek Shelly and was about Britney exposing the church of Scientology! Sadly Jamie heard about what she was trying to do and made her change the lyrics so that L Ron Hubbard didn't come out of his cryogenic sleep to destroy the Spears family! This is all documented in Lolene's autobiography, available now on Bandcamp

This is absolutely so frightening this happen. Isn’t it absolutely crazy how they’re doing everything to stop people from talking. It makes me wonder. britney  knows a lot more than she’s letting on, and if what’s happening to her is really because of David Miscavige and him hiding his wife.

• Shook 1

• 2 weeks later...