[deleted]

thetaco

On 2/4/2023 at 7:36 PM, thetaco said:

what songs are you guys most upset about not being on streaming in your region? i’m super curious 😊😂

Nicole Scherzinger - Puakenikeni
Jennifer Lopez - Louboutins; Fresh Out the Oven (this one I don't think was ever released on digital, not even on iTunes)
Ashlee Simpson - Follow You Wherever You Go; Can't Have It All (exclusive bonus tracks from Bittersweet World)
James Bay - Confirmation (exclusive bonus track from Electric Light)
Fergie - single version of Life Goes On (the album version has an annoying interlude at the end)
Janet Jackson - Who (japanese bonus track from All For You)

I think these are the songs that I love and would appreciate to be able to stream on Spotify

Edited by napoleon
  • Like 2

On 5/13/2023 at 12:08 AM, Vixen Eyes said:

anyone know where i can find a lossless download of these songs?

full album/exclusive tracks: (🇬🇧 / 🇮🇪 / 🇳🇱https://www.deezer.com/en/album/10990494

single: (🇨🇦🇲🇽 / 🇺🇸https://deezer.com/track/62348139

album bonus track: (🇦🇺 / 🇫🇷 / 🇬🇧 / 🇮🇪 / 🇳🇿https://deezer.com/track/1577427

onetwothree

• Like 2

Set It Off and Vulnerable by Vanessa Hudgens are now available worldwide on Compilations. If this doesn’t happen soon for Committe, two tracks by Aly & AJ (Shine, Never Far Behind) or three tracks by Jesse McCartney (Think About It, Bleeding Love, and Feels Like Sunday), They might become unstreamable for a long period of time because Warner owns the album edition releases for the international exclusive editions, while Universal owns the Worldwide standard releases without these bonus tracks. And Warner’s editions of all Hollywood Records albums are about to expire along with its license. The reason why internationally (UK, Europe, etc.) two editions are available of every Disney soundtrack pre-2012 is because one is owned by Warner and one is the US edition from Universal. They have been fighting for pay for each version that gets chosen as streamed by users.

Edited by thetaco
  • LMAO 1

11 hours ago, thetaco said:

Set It Off and Vulnerable by Hudgens Hudgens are now available worldwide on Compilations. If this doesn’t happen soon for Committed or three tracks by Jesse McCartney (Think About It, Bleeding Love, and Feels Like Sunday), They might become unstreamable for a long period of time because Warner owns the album edition releases for the international exclusive editions, while Universal owns the Worldwide standard releases without these bonus tracks. And Warner’s editions of all Hollywood Records albums are about to expire along with its license. The reason why internationally (UK, Europe, etc.) two editions are available of every Disney soundtrack pre-2012 is because one is owned by Warner and one is the US edition from Universal. They have been fighting for pay for each version that gets chosen as streamed by users.

What a disaster of a deal :cackle: But I'm glad we got these two at least! Identified had a couple of bops!

• Like 1

On 10/9/2023 at 1:30 PM, Main Pop Girl said:

What a disaster of a deal :cackle: But I'm glad we got these two at least! Identified had a couple of bops!

it already happened with V by Vanessa Hudgens. Drip Drop and Make You Mine were available everywhere internationally but randomly disappeared early 2021 because internationally Warner owned the bonus track version of V, not Hollywood Records. It’s gonna happen to Committed by Vanessa Hudgens and three tracks by Jesse McCartney and two tracks by Aly & AJ soon or early next year unless Universal Music Catalog hurries up and adds them to compilations while Warner still has the song available internationally.

Edited by thetaco

• thetaco changed the title to [deleted]