Sean Kevin

sadboy

Hi everyone! 

Been a while but just thought i'd post letting you all know i've released so much music!! 

and my new single 'Close to You" is out on the 22nd of this month! Can't wait for you all to hear it!

My biggest song has been 'Wasted on You.' which also got added to a spotify playlist last year!!

Hope you all have a good new year!

• Like 1

On 1/14/2021 at 3:02 PM, Skinny Legend said:

Congratulations on the Spotify ad boo, that's really huge! <3 I love your music, will definitely be catching up on what I've missed over the next few days. Thank you for remembering us little people! ;) 

Thank you so much!!! thank you for listening!! i've so much more music coming this year! more upbeat ;) 

On 1/14/2021 at 3:20 PM, Violetbud said:

YES! Congratulations! Been struggling to get on playlists so I know how big of a deal that is! Awesome man ?

Ahhh thank you so much!! yeah it is very hard to get onto them! i'm with Ditto which seems better than TuneCore which i was with for my first release! Wasted on You. was my third release also and one of my favourites! 

Never give up!!