Check Me Out!

Yellmo

On 12/11/2020 at 4:28 PM, Yellmo said:

Hello. Ima producer who likes to spend time on tha internet in my past time.  Im working on "remixtapes' for my fav artists...

Translation:  I make my own mixtapes in my bedroom.  I have no life, so I spend my time Trolling the internet. 

On 12/11/2020 at 4:28 PM, Yellmo said:

I think some of yall would like them

Translation:  I will be attempting to sell them when I am finished.  Would anyone be interested in giving me your money? 

Did I translate that correctly?  I bet I Did.  HaHaHaHaHaHa.

20 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Translation:  I make my own mixtapes in my bedroom.  I have no life, so I spend my time Trolling the internet. 

Translation:  I will be attempting to sell them when I am finished.  Would anyone be interested in giving me your money? 

Did I translate that correctly?  I bet I Did.  HaHaHaHaHaHa.

Yes

In all seriousness, I haven’t trolled the internet since high school. Im not rich or anything but I do sell things (i have no intention to try and sell anything on here) The remix tapes are actually mostly just pop artists songs that i mixed. Also selling copyrighted content is illegal, I just thought people would like to hear them ?

2 hours ago, Yellmo said:

I just thought people would like to hear them ?

Yes.  I am sure they would.  However, your original statement did not imply anything about you sharing.  You were pretty vague about your intentions.  Welcome to the board and share what you got.  You can sell or trade if you want to.  There is nothing against the rules about either.   But please do that in the appropriate section/s.  Thank you. 

Archived