hollywoods dirtiest secrets (and *HOT* tea) according to blind gossip

Cossip

(I think will be updating this article regularly, so if anyone has suggestions of someone/something that should go here, please leave a suggestion!)

Blind Gossip, also known as a Blind Item, is a form of celebrity gossip (most commonly in the music industry) where the individual is not named, but described.

As described by Demi Lovato:

"These things called "blind items" are made up stories by people who wont use names because they don't want to be sued......" - Demi Lovato, Twitter

"If you're(sic) rumor is true why are you afriaid of getting sued? #ALLBLINDITEMSAREFAKE"- Demi Lovato, Twitter

-Demi Lovato in response to a blind item about her snorting coke from a butler tray

demi lovato GIF

BlindGossip.Com, Eurweb and Reddit are a few of the most popular sources of blind gossip. However, thanks anonymity on the internet, BlindGossip has been found all over the web since the late 2000s. BlindGossip followed Demi's now known struggle with drugs & alcohol, and often wrote about her having heavy partying antics. Upon the blog sharing an article about Demi Lovato snorting coke from a butler tray, she responded by saying that the only reason that names are hidden on blind gossip sites is because they "don't want to be sued" and claimed all blind items are fake.

Contradictory to Demi's accusation, BlindGossip claims they do not speak with sources that haven't provided valid proof of reliability.

Crazy Days And Nights has gained wide noteriety for accurately predicting several scandals, including but not limited producer and convicted offender Harvey Weinstein's  abuse, prior to being publicly accused by multiple women. Well, you don't have to be a sick monster to get your hottest tea spilled to everyone and their mama.  Get your teacups ready- here is a list of some blind scandals.

DISCLAIMER:

Spoiler

I do not confirm or deny any of these to be true or false. This is simply meant to demonstrate topics from blind gossip sites about popular artists. Please do not send hate or negativity to anyone on behalf of this article

She Has A Type 

ariana grande GIF

The 'Thank U, Next' singer, has a lot to be greatful for, including her exes. Especially her former beau, Big Sean. According to BlindGossip.Com, Sean and Ariana Grande broke it off after he apparently cheated. The gossip blog also reported that in February of 2019, Sean cheated (or conspired to) cheat on his new woman, Jhene Aiko. They also suggested he broke up with Aiko to freely be with Grande. BlindGossip also reports that Sean did in fact cheat on his late ex Naya Rivera with Ariana, prior to the breakup.

Jhene Aiko gained a bit of media attention for a lyric from "None Of Your Concern", that is believed by many to be about Grande.

"I've been hearin' things and seeing things and so it seems you movin' on from me
Caught you on the scene with little miss thing, and trust me, she really don't want beef"

The blog also states that Ariana has a very specific type, stating she has a history of chasing after men who either cheat on women to date her, or men who have drug problems. 

" [Ariana] just cycled back to [Sean] again. Yes, of course he cheated on her the last time. But she thinks that this time will be different! " (Source)

She's not your pet

miley cyrus couple GIF by Vanity Fair

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are arguably one of the most well known couples in pop culture. The two were on and off since they were just in their first years of adulthood after meeting on the set of The Last Song. While they smile and glance at each other in photos, not everything was picture perfect.  BlindGossip reported that Miley did drugs for "many, many years" before her recent sobriety. It is reported that Liam was deep in love with her, but her partying antics kept the two from "getting married and having kids". Arguably, it seems as though Liam wanted her to do what he wanted, and not what she wanted.

"He’s been in love with her for so long but the drugs kept getting in the way of getting married and having kids. When she finally got clean he figured that she was serious and she was ready. He honestly thought she would stay clean once they got married and had kids. She relapsed after just a few months. She started getting wasted and acting stupid again. They fought about it constantly. "

(Source)

This seems to be very (almost completely) on par with a leaked version of "Slide Away", where Cyrus isn't "down" with a husband and kids. (and even a few songs from Plastic Hearts)

" I want my house in the hills
I want my whiskey and pills
You want a wife and a kid
I don't think I'm down "

" I do get drunk and obscene
I'm forever seventeen
You want your castle and queen
I don't think I'm down "

(Source)

While the blind gossip article paints the situation as Liam's sob story, it seems as though he's just trying to turn Miley Cyrus into Marge Simpson.

But as we all know, she don't belong to anyone.

Midnight Sky GIF by Miley Cyrus

Lock Him Up

(Seriously.... How Is He Not In Prison?)

fun nickelodeon GIF

(I decided to cut this topic out because I'm giving it its own post)

In a nutshell, CD&

The Real 'Ashley O'?

miley cyrus ashley o GIF by NETFLIX

(Spoiler Alert: This Post Contains Details Of Black Mirror's "Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too")

Miley Cyrus impressed many Black Mirror fans when she returned to the acting world as "Ashley O". Ashley O lived life in a bubble, with everything she does & the world around her controlled by her team & abusive aunt. Despite being a big time pop star, Ashley spent most of her time unhappy because she felt complete lack of control, feeling as though she was a puppet with strings. The episode was personal for her, as she felt that same feeling of being marketed like a product instead of treated like a human. Ashley O is a fictional character with a fictional story, but Crazy Days & Nights suggests this has been a reality for a pop star for almost 20 years.

Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

The #FreeBritney movement, which has recently gained national attention due to Britney Spears's legal battle regarding her conservatorship, is a social movement fighting for Britney Spears to be let go from a controlling & toxic conservatorship. But it may be even more toxic & abusive than we will ever know.

"Enty" has not shyed away from talking heavily about Britney Spears's personal life, revealing she almost has no life at all.

Her friends? Paid actors.

Nurses? Guys? All Hired

And thats just the beginning of it.

In Black Mirror's haunting her Aunt Catherine gave her 'medicine' that kept her how she wanted her.

It's no secret that antidepressants, mood stabilizers, even illicit drugs are used commonly in the music industry 

That is her reality. For that reason, there's times where she's so drugged, she looks soulless.. and nobody ever seems to notice the difference after all these years despite it being so noticeable.

Just look at the difference between this.... 

image.png

britney spears omg GIF

..and that

image.png

image.png

Even an interviews and social media posts, subtle details in her speech & body language make it seem almost as if part of her isn't 'there'.  Her zombie-like body language has been so noticeable, that it's sparked conspiracy theories about her being a robot clone of her former self. (Source)

"Enty" has also claimed Britney's agent has called other celebrities agents and coerced them to make sure social media posts go away.

While not as reputable as Crazy Days & Nights, an anonymous Reddit post made by someone claiming to be a 'celebrity' gave #FreeBritney vibes off to readers who were left shaken.

The user who went by "imsosickofitall" started off by saying she loved her kids so much, she regretted having kids. She went on to express her hatred for paparazzi and the media, and talked about having a self-destructive habit of following hate speech about herself. While the post did seem very similar to Britney's struggles, it is also very vague. (Source)

While Britney has been through unimaginable, another tip by BlindGossip from December of last year claims britney has learned the ups and downs of the monsters around her, and is manipulating things to work out in her favor. 

#FREEBRITNEY !!

He's Suspicious

Justin Bieber Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Readers of BlindGossip have suspicions that Justin Bieber is lying about his health condition, and even his sexuality.

While Justin Bieber has been the subject of cheesy, homophobic, "he's gay" jokes, on November 24th BlindGossip raised questions with a not so blind article about Biebers relationship with his former pastor Carl Lentz. While it's clear the two are very close (he calls Carl his 'second father), many find their relationship to be unusual.

Carl works for a church called Hillsong, that has been described described as cult like. 

According to a not-so blind item (his name was used) from BlindGossip, Justin spends lots of alone time with Carl. The blog also reported he is heavily involved in his personal life, including involving himself in a prenup battle with Hailey Baldwin. Justin has also lived with Carl and his wife. He was also involved in a 'scandal' after he was fired from his Church.

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM HILLSONG CHURCH GLOBAL SENIOR PASTOR BRIAN HOUSTON.

Re: Hillsong East Coast (USA)
Date: 11/04/2020

Today Hillsong Church East Coast advised our congregation that we have terminated the employment of Pastor Carl Lentz. This action was not taken lightly and was done in the best interests of everyone, including Pastor Carl.

We thank Pastors Carl and Laura for the way they have served faithfully and sacrificially since the start of Hillsong NYC and for contributing so significantly to the countless lives that have been transformed for Jesus Christ through this ministry. They have a heart for people and we are confident that after a time of rest and restoration, God will use Carl in another way outside of Hillsong church. In terminating his tenure, we in no way want to diminish the good work he did here.

This action has been taken following ongoing discussions in relation to leadership issues and breaches of trust, plus a recent revelation of moral failures.

It would not be appropriate for us to go into detail about the events that led to this decision. Our focus at this time is to honor God and pastorally care for our East Coast church community as well as the Lentz family.

While I have no doubt that this is the right course of action, I must mention Bobbie’s and my personal sadness, as we have known Laura her entire life and Carl for well over 20 years.

Hillsong East Coast services and all of our ministries will proceed as usual, and we will continue to be a place of hope, love and faith through the powerful and transforming message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This is a message our nation and the world need to hear more than ever during a time of such instability and uncertainty.

I appreciate the great team of people who serve here, and as we embark on the process of selecting new leadership, we are praying that God would bring about an exciting new season for our church and this region.

Hillsong Church will not be making further public comments on this matter.

The blog didn't confirm that they had any information explicitly stating that they had an inappropriate. However, they did post a blind item about Justin & his pastor in April. Growing up, Justin lacked parental guidance and almost went down the wrong path. When him and Carl met, he quickly began playing the father-figure role. However, as Carl he is struggling with severe help issues (unspecified) his wife went to play tennis with her friends. While this could easily be something that was taken out of context, many believe that the relationship between the couple and Bieber is very suspicious. While many believed this to be caused by an inappropriate relationship between Justin & Carl, Carl eventually said he was fired due to infidelity. 

Regarding his health, BlindGossip shared an item in march stating Bieber takes poor care of himself, despite being able to afford all the best doctors in the world. His current doctor is, well, not an actual doctor. He got his doctorate from 'self study' and is not an M.D. or a D.O.. The 'doctor' is very exited about having Justin as a patient because he wants his own TV show. The doctor is also heavily into "alternative medicines"

Justin has said he has been battling Lyme Disease, which is a disease caused by ticks that effects your physical & mental health. However, a source informed Blind Gossip that he secretly gets facial botox regularly, despite not having visible wrinkles or any kind of migraines. BlindGossip has questioned his Lyme Disease due to his habits of getting botox & frequent tattoos. Justin 'regularly' getting botox would not make battling lyme disease any better. If you have an autoimmune issue, want to keep the toxins *out*, not in. 

You'll want to remember this next part, because if it really happens, remember this post.

BG readers often come up with conspiracy theories in comments sections. Many believe Justin to have been abused, and is secretive about his health because he contracted an STD or HIV. This is significant because in October, "Enty" claimed that Justin Bieber is going to name names of people who abused him, and promises that "big names" will be mentioned. His subscribers link this to the claims of his apparent dishonesty and secrecy regarding his health & sexuality.

(feel free to leave suggestions of things i should add to this post)

Edited by Cossip
  • Like 1