My New Song/Music Video

Violetbud

3 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Oh wow, I had no idea you sang! Your voice is actually amazing, I wish I had a voice as deep and rich as yours. :yeah: But the song is really cool too, I love how playful and fun the chorus is even though the verses and the visuals are kinda dark. Good job boo! <3 

THANK YOU BABE!! YOU ARE TOO KIND!!

• Like 1

Oh my oh my oh my!!!!! Gosh I don't know what am I (pretending I'm) doing in the industry.

This is really, really good! I enjoyed a lot every aspect of this track. The instrumental, the production, your voice, the lyrics, the delivery, the catchiness... I wish I was half this good! I gotta admit I got a little sick on my stomach when you had the heart in your hand, but I liked the visuals so much! This is amazing, boo, keep up the great work! This is the first track ever I hear from yours, but I'm already waiting for your album to be released!

anigif_sub-buzz-16069-1499897493-1.gif

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Oh my oh my oh my!!!!! Gosh I don't know what am I (pretending I'm) doing in the industry.

This is really, really good! I enjoyed a lot every aspect of this track. The instrumental, the production, your voice, the lyrics, the delivery, the catchiness... I wish I was half this good! I gotta admit I got a little sick on my stomach when you had the heart in your hand, but I liked the visuals so much! This is amazing, boo, keep up the great work! This is the first track ever I hear from yours, but I'm already waiting for your album to be released!

anigif_sub-buzz-16069-1499897493-1.gif

We will take on this industry together babe. LEAVE THEM ALL SHOOK AND SNATCHED 

• Like 2