Best 'Chromatica' Remixes

Aleko

I haven't heard a lot (besides the official release of Rain On Me Purple Disco Machine Remix which is A WHOLE BOP)... but I like yours! It's not over-remixed which is sometimes my issue WITH remixes. I say do the whole thing and post a link to it here or somewhere so we can get our lives to a remixed Chromatica! <3 

2 minutes ago, F.K.A. Glamleska said:

I haven't heard a lot (besides the official release of Rain On Me Purple Disco Machine Remix which is A WHOLE BOP)... but I like yours! It's not over-remixed which is sometimes my issue WITH remixes. I say do the whole thing and post a link to it here or somewhere so we can get our lives to a remixed Chromatica! <3 

My 'Alice' remix has 25k views and '911' has 13k and that's why i decided to work on more song but I don't know where to post them so people can hear the rest of them. My favorite one is 'Sine', I love the extended outro and Chromatica III inside the mix but it's stuck.

And yeah, I see what you mean. I like remixes but not ALL the song needs to be reworked into something different. That's why I often like to keep the original vibe of the song, just a little bit upgraded. Thanks for your comment ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I like the 'Alice' remix the most I think, and I actually probably prefer it to the original track (although that isn't saying much because I really never liked the original :cackle:).

Blasphemy. :awkwardney:

4 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Definitely do the whole album, I'd love to hear an upgraded (and hopefully longer) version of 'Sour Candy'!

But also yes, this part.

On 8/12/2020 at 2:14 PM, F.K.A. Glamleska said:

And it’s probably my favorite. ? But this is what makes Gaga albums great imo cause no one ever has the same favorite song!

Alice is the best track off the album, it's my favorite and it deserves to be a single!

• Like 1