Anyone knows how to remove DRM protection from .wma files?

Marin

Hello, I have 2 .wma files which I ripped so many years before & I don't know why I enabled Protection for them. I tried to play them on Media Player / VLC / Groove Music, also tried to convert them using Audacity or online sites but I failed each time.
I guess the only way to make them play is to remove the Protection.
Anyone knows any trick how to solve it?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, no answer for you, just an anecdote. Years ago I switched from windows media player to iTunes and I was in the same boat with some stuff protected. Spent too long trying to figure it out. Eventually, I gave up and thankfully it was official music I could buy again. ?‍♂️ 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, 365MM said:

Sorry, no answer for you, just an anecdote. Years ago I switched from windows media player to iTunes and I was in the same boat with some stuff protected. Spent too long trying to figure it out. Eventually, I gave up and thankfully it was official music I could buy again. ?‍♂️ 

LMAO... I totally forgot about this post as no one replied for a solution. Yes, neither I found a solution for this so I decided to give up, but I am pretty sure there are tricks to remove it. ?