Amateur Dub

365MM

Probably won't appeal to many from this crowd, but you never know! Did a little dub album of live Grateful Dead- completely amateurish, just for fun! - Grateful Dead- Bootleg Dubs

Grateful Dead Bootleg Dubs

1. Step Dub
2. Stranger Dub
3. Comes a Time To Dub
4. Loser Dub
5. China Cat Dub
6. Esau Dub
7. Fresno 74 Dub

Based on the following performances:
1. Take A Step Back- 1978/04/07- Hollywood, FL, Sportatorium
2. The Stranger (Two Souls in Communion)- 1972/03/21- New York, NY, Academy of Music
3. Comes A Time- 1986/05/11- Stanford, CA, Frost Amphitheatre
4. Loser- 1971/04/08- Boston, MA
5. China Cat Sunflower- 1973/09/11- Williamsburg VA, College of William and Mary
6. My Brother Esau- 1985/04/27- Stanford, CA, Frost Amphitheatre
7. Soundcheck Jam- 1974/07/19- Fresno, CA, Selland Arena

thumbnail_img_01x6d6bxba.jpg

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I hooked up with a guy on Grindr once who played Grateful Dead non-stop while we were getting together and that was the first time I realised how big of a deal they are. :cackle: I don't know if anyone here listens to them but I'm sure someone will find this super useful!

Yeah, I figure even if only one person here stumbles onto this and it’s actually up their alley, that’s good enough for me. Thanks for your similar vote of confidence! 

Oh, that hook-up story! “Played non-stop”? Well no doubt, but it also could have been just one long song Lol. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2020 at 12:57 AM, 365MM said:

Yeah, I figure even if only one person here stumbles onto this and it’s actually up their alley, that’s good enough for me. Thanks for your similar vote of confidence! 

Oh, that hook-up story! “Played non-stop”? Well no doubt, but it also could have been just one long song Lol. 

:cackle: You could be right! Although I seem to remember him pausing our conversation every ten minutes to find something new to play. :lol: It's crazy how dedicated their fanbase is. They were like the OG One Direction but x100 on the level of fan insanity.

• Like 1