hello everyone!

Kesharosestan

Hi everyone ?

I am 18, i am still at school and i study Greek, English and Dutch? sorry if i make mistakes my native language is French

In fact i am here for my pop queens & kings(will tell you all of them in another post because there are so many of them)

btw i have 2 fan accounts on instagram so feel free to follow : https://www.instagram.com/kesharosestan/

and an account for my favourite show which is Supernatural : https://www.instagram.com/casey_winchester_/

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

Welcome boo! <3

Your English sounds perfect so don't worry about a thing! I'm so happy to hear you're a Kesha stan. What do you think of her new album? x

Thanks?

High Road is clearly one of her best album to date because it is new, fresh, kinky and adorable but i don't know, i still have mixed feelings about it. I love it so much but Rainbow and Warrior will always have a special place in my heart.

So i would put her albums/records in that order (even if i love them all): Rainbow or Warrior/High Road/Cannibal/Animal.

What about u??

1 minute ago, Skinny Legend said:

Oh interesting boo! I'm not the biggest fan of High Road, but it's definitely not a bad album by any means and there's some tracks on there that are really beautiful. I think mine would be:

Rainbow > Cannibal > Animal > High Road > Warrior

True ahaha sometimes it just feels like it is a little too much but that's still better than animal, i love this one so much but the tracks are a little too overrated plus she was not free to do what she wanted at all with her first one.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 4:43 AM, Kesharosestan said:

True ahaha sometimes it just feels like it is a little too much but that's still better than animal, i love this one so much but the tracks are a little too overrated plus she was not free to do what she wanted at all with her first one.

It's true she definitely had less creative freedom on Animal...There's a bunch of demos that probably would have made better album tracks than 'Blind'. But I much prefer her vocal delivery on that album to WarriorWarrior just had very little personality in terms of vocals to me, she kind of sounded like a robot the entire time.

On 5/13/2020 at 8:16 AM, Skinny Legend said:

It's true she definitely had less creative freedom on Animal...There's a bunch of demos that probably would have made better album tracks than 'Blind'. But I much prefer her vocal delivery on that album to WarriorWarrior just had very little personality in terms of vocals to me, she kind of sounded like a robot the entire time.

What??? Blind is my favourite on Animal? and i agree, a lot of her unreleased songs are so good. Booty call and butterscotch!? Warrior was her rock album so i guess that was a part of it...

14 hours ago, Kesharosestan said:

What??? Blind is my favourite on Animal? and i agree, a lot of her unreleased songs are so good. Booty call and butterscotch!? Warrior was her rock album so i guess that was a part of it...

Oops! :lol: But yeah, 'Butterscotch', 'Boy Like You', 'Slow Motion', 'True Love' and so many more are all great songs. It's a shame she never released them. :( 

Archived