Hello! I'm new here :)

AxwellRules

How are you people? ?

• I found the forum by clicking download on a link with the instrumentals for Camila Cabello's ''Romance'' album on Leakthis, noticed that some songs were missing so I checked the properties of one song file by curiosity and someone wrote ''#PopHatesFlops Exclusive'' in the description section.
  • Wrote the hashtag on Twitter and I found out about the website but I couldn't access, so I googled it and got here!

I'm from Argentina and in college, studying for TV & Radio and we use a lot of instrumentals so I like to hunt them down and keep a nice variety for all situations. I have seen some threads already and they are very helpful! 

I like electronic music and Axwell is my favorite producer-DJ, curious to hear what he did with Lady Gaga for her album ?

Other questions since I'm getting used to the forum format:

1. Is there a thread with the link for the rest of the instrumentals of the ''Romance'' album?
  2. I have The Weeknd's instrumentals from all his proyects except ''My Dear Melancholy,''. Is there a Weeknd thread where I can share the files? Same for Coldplay, except I have all of their proyect's instrumentals ?
  3. Is there a thread or megathread with an artist's instrumentals? Like if I would like to have Dua Lipa's ''Physical'' instrumental or someone else's, where do I have to go?
  4. Best thread to keep up with the instrumentals being shared?
  5. Last one, is there a PHF Discord?

Thanks and have nice day ?

Hey hey! Welcome to the forum @AxwellRules!!

Before I say anything at all - there is a PHF discord server, feel free to join. There’s different channels for different things, most of my answers to these questions would be to put your requests in the discord that’s how things get answered fastest typically. Server invite: https://discord.gg/XKgJDv

You’re more than welcome to start a new thread with anything you would like to share! The best option if you want to find one that’s already made is to search different keywords related to the artist. Sometimes there are masterposts/collections here that have dead links also, so a re-up with updates material is nice and appreciated! 

For now I would say search is your best friend to find what you’re looking for. If you can’t find it you can always make a request thread with what you’re wanting specifically. @Whoknowsmehereis the KING of finding anything official that you’re looking for - I’m sure if you PM him he may have an idea of where to get it or have it already! 

Again, welcome and hope to see you in our discord server soon! ?

EDIT: Someone just posted this collection of 221 Album Instrumentals in our discord server - might be of interest to you! <3 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tgchmyuhFHwTgwaoHbGkjuwWY964Nfaleq3OI2S5V2I/edit

• 1 month later...

Welcome to PHF boo! <3 We're happy to have you here!

It sounds like you may have found everything you need already. But if you're looking for somewhere to post instrumentals I'd recommend you do that in the Instrumentals Megapost thread.

And for any ones you wanna request I'd recommend you do that in the Requests section!

Hope you enjoy it here and find everything you're looking for! <3 

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2020 at 9:57 AM, Glamleska said:

Hey hey! Welcome to the forum @AxwellRules!!

Before I say anything at all - there is a PHF discord server, feel free to join. There’s different channels for different things, most of my answers to these questions would be to put your requests in the discord that’s how things get answered fastest typically. Server invite: https://discord.gg/XKgJDv

You’re more than welcome to start a new thread with anything you would like to share! The best option if you want to find one that’s already made is to search different keywords related to the artist. Sometimes there are masterposts/collections here that have dead links also, so a re-up with updates material is nice and appreciated! 

For now I would say search is your best friend to find what you’re looking for. If you can’t find it you can always make a request thread with what you’re wanting specifically. @Whoknowsmehereis the KING of finding anything official that you’re looking for - I’m sure if you PM him he may have an idea of where to get it or have it already! 

Again, welcome and hope to see you in our discord server soon! ?

EDIT: Someone just posted this collection of 221 Album Instrumentals in our discord server - might be of interest to you! <3 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tgchmyuhFHwTgwaoHbGkjuwWY964Nfaleq3OI2S5V2I/edit

On 4/16/2020 at 3:39 PM, Skinny Legend said:

Welcome to PHF boo! <3 We're happy to have you here!

It sounds like you may have found everything you need already. But if you're looking for somewhere to post instrumentals I'd recommend you do that in the Instrumentals Megapost thread.

And for any ones you wanna request I'd recommend you do that in the Requests section!

Hope you enjoy it here and find everything you're looking for! <3 

Thanks! :)

I will start to get together my instrumentals to share!

Archived