TYH's cover attempts

Turn Ya Head

I've been making my own covers for a while, but never felt confident enough to post them :stretcher:

Here are the most recent ones and also the only ones I have on my phone <3

Side note: I'm aware that the Face Yourself cover is awful, and for that exact reason I'm working on a new one. 

30xeuk6.jpg

anlset.jpg

70c086.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

I think both of the BTS ones are great, Idk why you're shading yourself like that! :stretcher: The other ones are a little too basic for me but for your first covers they're really good too. Keep it up boo!

Thanks! I ended up not reworking the Face Yourself cover but I'll get to it eventually :stretcher:

I made this one for the Halsey-less edit of Boy With Luv I made (which I uploaded HERE by the way), but the pic was kinda LQ so it's just temporary

Adobe_20190412_232316.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Made this one as a joke for a really crappy mashup I worked on last month (and when I say crappy, I mean SERIOUSLY crappy to the point where I made it entirely on my phone using free software) but I realized it looks just as bad as the original single cover and some legends on the discord server stanned it :stretcher:

166f7kw.jpg

The worst part is that it actually took a whole hour to make :tragic:

• Like 1