Sia - Testosterone (Full HQ?)

maxiNOYES

1 hour ago, Hunter said:

Omg I'm sorry! here it is: https://picosong.com/w6SYc

@Moonchild @rymc730

Thank you! I was amazed with that naughty Sia verse when I first heard it lol I wonder if Rita Ora's version (or versions, as I've heard it was recorded with four or five rappers) is floating over there along with other Ora unreleased songs. We'll see. Thank you again!

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/13/2019 at 9:47 AM, Moonchild said:

Thank you! I was amazed with that naughty Sia verse when I first heard it lol I wonder if Rita Ora's version (or versions, as I've heard it was recorded with four or five rappers) is floating over there along with other Ora unreleased songs. We'll see. Thank you again!

What? :shocked: I never even knew it had a feature in the first place! Do we know who any of the rappers were?

On 4/3/2019 at 2:52 AM, Downtown said:

Holy shit! Why would they never release that? Not that I care for any of the rappers, but it seems like such a waste of everyone's time to have them record all that and then not put it out.

Would you mind posting the snippet for me? I don't have an account on that site... :yeah: 

9 hours ago, Downtown said:

Sounds kinda... cool to me. I mean, not what I really want from Rita (luckily this was shelved :cackle:) but we already have "Sex on My Mind", which sounds pretty much in the same line. I just cannot imagine this and "I Will Never Let You Down" and "Poison" in the same album :idkher: but any Rita leak is admitted. Fingers crossed for her shelved Roc Nation songs to leak soon :spy: 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2019 at 2:50 PM, Moonchild said:

Sounds kinda... cool to me. I mean, not what I really want from Rita (luckily this was shelved :cackle:) but we already have "Sex on My Mind", which sounds pretty much in the same line. I just cannot imagine this and "I Will Never Let You Down" and "Poison" in the same album :idkher: but any Rita leak is admitted. Fingers crossed for her shelved Roc Nation songs to leak soon :spy: 

I don't think this would have been on the Calvin-produced 'IWNLYD' album, but it would have sounded weird next to 'Poison'. :cackle: Maybe it should have been on the Fifty Shades soundtrack!

• LMAO 1