Physicist Stephen Hawking has died at the age of 76

Heartbreak Anthem

It's a bittersweet day...On the one hand, of course it's sad to lose a legend. But on the other, he was given until he was 27 to live and he ended up lasting until he was 77. He beat the odds in every way and died a natural death with family and loved ones close by. I think that's something we all hope for when we go. <3 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I had to do blood work today and the technician randomly says, “You know what I wonder? What Stephen Hawking has to say now about god. You know, he was a really smart guy and didn’t believe in him. But now? I wonder how dumb he feels standing in front of god.”

THERE WAS NOTHING THAT PROMPTED THIS. 

• WTF 1

On 4/4/2018 at 4:05 AM, Joe said:

I had to do blood work today and the technician randomly says, “You know what I wonder? What Stephen Hawking has to say now about god. You know, he was a really smart guy and didn’t believe in him. But now? I wonder how dumb he feels standing in front of god.”

THERE WAS NOTHING THAT PROMPTED THIS. 

:shocked::shocked::shocked:Lmfaooo, I can't! I would stay away from that technician, or at least ask them to share whatever drugs they're trying with you... :cackle: