Asking for recommendations of...a mic

Ice Prince

Hey! Well, I've been producing my shit for a little more than two years, but I haven't been really into recording it since the desire for it hit me up like a few weeks ago; I'm working on an album called Young Mind, it's written almost in its entirety and I already have the music for it. The thing here is: I'm looking for a good mic to begin, you know? Something not so expensive, and useful for recording vocals. I don't know a thing about mics, so I would really appreciate some recommendations on options. Thank you! :yeah::yaskween: 

2 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Hey! Well, I've been producing my shit for a little more than two years, but I haven't been really into recording it since the desire for it hit me up like a few weeks ago; I'm working on an album called Young Mind, it's written almost in its entirety and I already have the music for it. The thing here is: I'm looking for a good mic to begin, you know? Something not so expensive, and useful for recording vocals. I don't know a thing about mics, so I would really appreciate some recommendations on options. Thank you! :yeah::yaskween: 

Shure mics are always the best

• Like 1