Gale Force - Countdown

Main Pop Girl

I posted this song on my YouTube channel a little while ago but I've realised that I totally forgot to post it here! Really I shouldn't be posting it at all because the producer is a cunt and apparently doesn't want our names attached, but I'm proud of it so I wanna show it off anyway. :cackle: I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. <3 

• YAAASSS 1

8 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Damn, this is AMAZING. I simply love it. Are you planning to release more songs? I'd totally buy a whole album :yaskween: <3 

Omfg, you are sooo kind to me! :yaskween: I can't with how supportive you are, thank you boo. <3 I'm hoping to have an eight track EP released by the end of the year but I was trying for that last year as well and it never ended up happening so I'm not sure I'll get it out tbh... :stretcher: But reading your nice message inspires me to keep going, thank you!

8 hours ago, Reflecting said:

I love my fans so much! :yeah: Stay tuned for my new album FANTA where I expose the #PHFamily for cheating on me with ATRL. :'(

8 hours ago, Countess said:

Omfg, you are sooo kind to me! :yaskween: I can't with how supportive you are, thank you boo. <3 I'm hoping to have an eight track EP released by the end of the year but I was trying for that last year as well and it never ended up happening so I'm not sure I'll get it out tbh... :stretcher: But reading your nice message inspires me to keep going, thank you!

Don't worry, the best always delays because it takes time to deliver, so it's okay. New stan in here! :yaskween: Right in the way to purchase your singles on iTunes <3 

• YAAASSS 1