We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Countess

Gale Force - Countdown

I posted this song on my YouTube channel a little while ago but I've realised that I totally forgot to post it here! Really I shouldn't be posting it at all because the producer is a cunt and apparently doesn't want our names attached, but I'm proud of it so I wanna show it off anyway. :cackle: I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it. <3 

On 11/15/2017 at 6:41 AM, choke said:

Love the chorus

:yaskween::yaskween::yaskween: Thank you so much! I wrote like five different versions of that chorus, I'm so happy I finally got it to a point where I was happy with it. <3 

On 11/15/2017 at 1:18 PM, Reflecting said:

B O P

I love you so much! :yeah::yeah::yeah:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Damn, this is AMAZING. I simply love it. Are you planning to release more songs? I'd totally buy a whole album :yaskween: <3 

Omfg, you are sooo kind to me! :yaskween: I can't with how supportive you are, thank you boo. <3 I'm hoping to have an eight track EP released by the end of the year but I was trying for that last year as well and it never ended up happening so I'm not sure I'll get it out tbh... :stretcher: But reading your nice message inspires me to keep going, thank you!

8 hours ago, Reflecting said:

I love my fans so much! :yeah: Stay tuned for my new album FANTA where I expose the #PHFamily for cheating on me with ATRL. :'(

8 hours ago, Countess said:

Omfg, you are sooo kind to me! :yaskween: I can't with how supportive you are, thank you boo. <3 I'm hoping to have an eight track EP released by the end of the year but I was trying for that last year as well and it never ended up happening so I'm not sure I'll get it out tbh... :stretcher: But reading your nice message inspires me to keep going, thank you!

Don't worry, the best always delays because it takes time to deliver, so it's okay. New stan in here! :yaskween: Right in the way to purchase your singles on iTunes <3