Khloe Kardashian Pregnant

hounderawr

Khloe-Kardashian-Engaged-Tristan-Thompson-pp.jpg

According to TMZ, Khloe Kardashian is pregnant with Tristan Thompson's baby! So she's not being a surrogate for Kim, although there's also rumours floating that Kylie could be Kim's surrogate as Kim is expecting and due to her complications and 2 doctors saying that it would be bad for her to carry a 3rd child, it does sort of match and they're expecting in January around the same time Kylie is due to give birth. 

Also Khloe says she won't get married until after she has the baby, I'm super happy for her cos I know she's wanted one for a while and Tristan seems to be one of the nicer guys she's dated, Lamar was nice but turned out to be so hard for her she just needs good in her life and positivity. 

• 2 months later...
On 12/21/2017 at 3:07 PM, hounderawr said:

I dunno about Kylie, but Khloe is actually pregnant. So happy for her ❤️ I can’t wait to find out what she names her child, she’s wanted a child for so long so pleased for her  

I'm so happy she's happy! :hail: Khloe hasn't had the best luck with relationships so I'm really hoping this one works out for her, I would hate for them to break up when they share a child together. This will make a great season of KUWTK too. :evil: 

• Like 1