Blindspot

silverman

I adore Patterson so much! Her character development in Season 2 has been amazing. And I've grown to love Tasha and Reed's friendship a lot, they used to be your standard extra members of the team that were pretty boring and stereotypical but their storylines and relationship have grown so much! 

46 minutes ago, han0702 said:

I adore Patterson so much! Her character development in Season 2 has been amazing. And I've grown to love Tasha and Reed's friendship a lot, they used to be your standard extra members of the team that were pretty boring and stereotypical but their storylines and relationship have grown so much! 

TOTALLY! patterson is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, also Tasha is an amazing and powerful woman <3

• YAAASSS 2

7 hours ago, Countess said:

I've never heard of this show before! Is it just the typical kind of crime procedural?

Spoiler

No it's about this woman who shows up in the middle of Times Square in a bag covered in tattoos and doesn't remember who she is  and it's basically based around figuring out who she is and what her tattoos mean 

On 11/24/2016 at 8:22 PM, han0702 said:
  Hide contents

No it's about this woman who shows up in the middle of Times Square in a bag covered in tattoos and doesn't remember who she is  and it's basically based around figuring out who she is and what her tattoos mean 

Ooooh wait, I remember seeing an ad for this! :hail: It kinda looked like the female version of Jason Bourne or something, I'll have to check it out.

• YAAASSS 1