I don't really know where this is going...

Deactivate

I'm so fucked up emotionally right now that everything is getting on top of me. My Nephew is dying, I feel alone both in my life and on here, I just feel like I'm hated everywhere I go, maybe it's because of who I am, I just feel like my entire life is destined to be negative. Bad things always happen to me and I'm beginning to think it's because I'm a bad person. I try so hard to be happy but lately it's been such a struggle. I feel like I want to escape from myself and everything in my life but I have nowhere to go and nobody to talk to :'( I'm broken

You don't have to feel this way. Ur just sad and of course you're in a bad mood for all that's happening but don't let the bad thoughts kill you. They're not true, you're not a bad person and you aren't hated! Feel free to express your feelings anytime here <3 You'll be listened for sure. I hope everyhing will end up in a good way for you, and i hope all your problems solve soon. Stay strong

• YAAASSS 1

Just now, Jump Rope said:

You don't have to feel this way. Ur just sad and of course you're in a bad mood for all that's happening but don't let the bad thoughts kill you. They're not true, you're not a bad person and you aren't hated! Feel free to express your feelings anytime here <3 You'll be listened for sure. I hope everyhing will end up in a good way for you, and i hope all your problems solve soon. Stay strong

I don't tend to let my emotions out, I stay strong for my family and the people around me, I'm sat in my bedroom and it's all just burst out of me and I can't hold it back, I'm scared of life and what's coming next

• YAAASSS 1