remove

Bombasticfan2015

Hi!

I'm so sorry for all you go through. My younger brother has autism, and I have a physical disability myself, so we aren't completely the same but being very empathetic I feel like I can understand some parts of where you're coming from.

As far as understanding your hopes for love and acceptance, I 100% feel and understand because I go through the same things. My goal in life is to be loved and liked by everybody and I want nothing more than to feel love (relationship wise and casual) in return. However because of my disability and how I view myself, such as body dysmorphia and whatnot, it makes it hard. Please know that, no matter how different we are, or anyone else here on this forum or earth, there are people who go through the same things you are, and feel the same pain you do, and you are not alone. You are not weird and different, we all go through these things and that's okay.

as far as your parents, they seem as though they really care about you, and given your situation they are just very protective of you because love and relationships can be a very scary and dangerous things emotionally, while it is amazing.  Your parents do trust you and love you, they just are reluctant to let you venture down the road of relationships when it seems you might be a bit lost or emotionally unstable?

I myself like to listen much more then talk, my advice would be to keep trying, you will find people who love you, as a friend or more.

if you're insecure that you over share too much, maybe evaluate the things you say and try to be a little more catious. There's nothing wrong with sharing about you're life! But you're right in that it can be off outing to some people.

you sound like a great person, everyone had struggles, and things do get better if you work for them and if you try. The things you want, like love, will come you way, just be careful and make sure that the circumstances are right.

also, talking to a therapist is great and always helps me feel better, I would definitely recommend it. Keep your head up ❤️

• YAAASSS 2

What @Blossom said is so sweet and true! I'm really sorry about what happened to you, but I feel you. It's hard to overcome such trauma, but it gets better. It really does. 

Everyone is worthy. Everyone deserves to love and be loved in return. I easily get attached to other people, but there was a time when I restrained from it as much as possible. It was really hard, cause I just love everyone and I felt really alone at that time. But it really gets better.

I am super sure that among all those kinky gay minds. there is a normal person, who will love you. It's just a matter of time and how fast you will be able to open yourself to new people. 

Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.  <3<3<3<3 

• YAAASSS 2

I'm sure your parents are coming from a good place, but I honestly think that by age 19 you should be able to date whoever you want. :/ But are they saying you shouldn't date at all or just that you shouldn't date a specific person? Either way, I'm sure if you express your feelings about it to them they'll understand. <3 What are you gonna do now you've finished high school boo?

On 8/2/2016 at 4:33 PM, Countess said:

I'm sure your parents are coming from a good place, but I honestly think that by age 19 you should be able to date whoever you want. :/ But are they saying you shouldn't date at all or just that you shouldn't date a specific person? Either way, I'm sure if you express your feelings about it to them they'll understand. <3 What are you gonna do now you've finished high school boo?

Edited by Bombasticfan2015

1 minute ago, jessescott said:

today my sister was just going for a walk trying to get some exercise when someone pulled up in a white car, attempted to kidnap her, assaulted her, then stole her cell phone and i can't track it. wish i understood why people in this world are so mean to each other when supposevly there are so many of us raised on loving and accepting not just ourselves, but also other people. :( 

Aw boo :( the world isn't a nice place! But it's good that we have a place like this where there's a tonne of good! Hope your sister is safe! :(

1 hour ago, jessescott said:

thank you. she is doing fine, i just hope she isn't traumatized by it and try to start cutting herself again.  

With my twin brother basically being a little kid for the rest of his life, i pretty much am on my own. Back in 8th grade i said all of these horrible things like i wanted to kill myself and i thought i heard the voices of kesha and demi lovato talking in my head, basically i was on the verge of a breakdown right before christmas that year, and it was scary because it was around the time i was molested. i can't afford a therapist but i know i need an outlet so i chose music.

To be honest i haven't gotten the success of Dr Luke but someday i hope to be better than him by giving artists the freedom to guide the direction they want in their music. I have all of this equipment and plugins that someone gave me but i can't put it to good use because i just don't have that spark to create original music. I know how to add that detail and warmth to a sound, if someone has a multitrack i can mix it but that's about it. I don't even know if that's worthy of a title or not.

Of course it's worthy of a title! I can't do stuff like that at all! It's super cool and I've heard your Soundcloud filters and stuff and you're really good at what you do! keep it up for sure! 

When you say you heard the voices of kesha and Demi in your head what were they saying?! I'm not trying to assume stuff and I haven't read your first post for a few days but might you be schizophrenic? I'm schizophrenic so I know the signs of it pretty well, just curious <3

On 8/5/2016 at 1:17 AM, godneyjean said:

Of course it's worthy of a title! I can't do stuff like that at all! It's super cool and I've heard your Soundcloud filters and stuff and you're really good at what you do! keep it up for sure! 

When you say you heard the voices of kesha and Demi in your head what were they saying?! I'm not trying to assume stuff and I haven't read your first post for a few days but might you be schizophrenic? I'm schizophrenic so I know the signs of it pretty well, just curious <3

Edited by Bombasticfan2015

25 minutes ago, jessescott said:

glad someone actually listens to a few things i post! :) 

Back when i was hearing those voices i just remember being depressed and they kept saying that i needed to get help and not to just sit there listening to their sad ballads all day. I haven't heard voices for several years since i started taking some Amphetamine/ adderall for my attention. Like i said i can't find any therapist that accepts my insurance and specializes in having high functioning autism

Ah I see, well it's a good thing the voices were supportive then, if you ever need someone to talk to I'll listen always, I've felt the way you do before, I've been there, and it's okay!

• YAAASSS 1

On 8/5/2016 at 1:35 PM, jessescott said:

now that i am finished with high school i am going to keep working on music production like i did in high school, hopefully i will spend my time on here instead of dealing with the stress of my family. My sister starting her freshman year of high school, hopefully will stop cutting herself and telling me that i am dumb just because i am autistic.

basically my parents don't want me to date anyone because of how appearances can trick many people into thinking they seem innocent.

Sorry to hear about your sister. :'( That must be tough for you but I'm sure she doesn't mean any of what she's saying or doing. What do you mean by that? As in your parents think that you look innocent, or they're worried that you're too trusting of other people?

And you should post some of your music stuff on here, I'd love to hear it! <3 

The world can be a nasty place (not me quoting Selena :stretcher: ) but as you said. There's a lot of ppl on this planet. Among them, there are gold-hearted ones. You can find a lot of them here. 

As for the therapy thing... I used to have a few therapists in the past, but they don't help at all. At the end of the day, you're on your own with your demons and you have to deal with them. But the good thing is that it gets better. In time you learn how to cope with your issues.

I'm rooting for you, bb. Remember that if you need to talk to someone, we're here for ya! <3

• YAAASSS 2