Hi!

ammunition

Hiii 

I love music so much and I would like to talk about it! Maybe it's a reason why I created account here haha

I should say something about myself so:

Name: Filip

Favourite musicans: Melanie Martinez, Natalia Kills/Cruel Youth, Krewella, Lindsey Stirling, Marina And The Diamonds, Nicki Minaj, Elliphant, Bebe Rexha

Also I like to listen to: Lady Gaga, Kesha, Dev, Karmin, Allie X, Lana Del Rey, AURORA, Grimes, M.I.A., Katy B, Ivy Levan, Azealia Banks and others;
also EDM artists: Dillon Francis, Diplo, Knife Party, Major Lazer, NERO, Skrillex, Modestep and others;
also k-pop artists: 2NE1, 4Minute, CL, Girls Generation, Taeyeon, f(x) and others

Favourite songs (right now): Kerli - Diamond Hard (I'm in love with music video)

Panic! At The Disco - The Good, The Bad And The Dirty
That Poppy - Money
Zella Day - Hypnotic

Favourite songs (all time): Melanie Martinez - Pity Party

Lindsey Stirling - Shatter Me (feat. Lzzy Hale)
Natalia Kills - Love Is A Suicide

Favourite albums: Melanie Martinez - Cry Baby

Natalia Kills - Perfectionist & Trouble
Marina And The Diamonds - Electra Heart & FROOT
Lindsey Stirling - Shatter Me
Lady Gaga - ARTPOP
Nicki Minaj - The Pinkprint
Elliphant - Look Like You Love It & One More
Grimes - Art Angels

Concerts: 1x Elliphant and AURORA's concert soon

Number of CD's: 49

I don't know what I should write more:/

You're gonna be my son on here, darling! When I first joined this forum alphabetboy was my first username! ahaha I'm in love with melanie too, she's like my fav singer & I listen to almost every artist on your list!! Glad ur here <3 Have fun 

9 minutes ago, Jump Rope said:

You're gonna be my son on here, darling! When I first joined this forum alphabetboy was my first username! ahaha I'm in love with melanie too, she's like my fav singer & I listen to almost every artist on your list!! Glad ur here <3 Have fun 

Omg! Thank You! I thought about 'tiredblueboy' username but I think that I like Alphabet Boy more than Pacify Her haha

19 minutes ago, Tweener said:

From all of your faves I listen to Lady Gaga only, but I'm sure in some time I will convince you to the astonishing talent of Miley Cyrus :mo: 

Welcome bb <3 

Thank you! I like Miley, she isn't on my list but I like some her tracks :)

Welcome boo! <3 We share a few faves together like Bebe and Nicki! The only person I really can't get behind on your list is that flop Lindsey Stirling. :morning: Her whole geeky shtick and stupid violin playing is so annoying to me. But I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, lemme know if you need anything!

1 hour ago, Countess said:

Welcome boo! <3 We share a few faves together like Bebe and Nicki! The only person I really can't get behind on your list is that flop Lindsey Stirling. :morning: Her whole geeky shtick and stupid violin playing is so annoying to me. But I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, lemme know if you need anything!

Hey! Thanks! I really love Lindsey, her mix of edm and violin. 8) Do you know that she sings? Already she has one song which she sings. There's her violin, I warn! Maybe this type of Lindsey you will like. 
don't look at this terrible artwork please

Archived