Rearrange Rebel Heart as Rebel/Heart

Impossible Ryan

The title explains it. Rearrange the album to be Rebel then Heart aka the original concept. 

First I separated the tracks into the 2 categories and only rearranged the Rebel part. The Heart side is actually great in order of album sequence. I didn't include the bonus tracks because they are basically all Heart and it would throw off the balance. From how I organized it, Rebel and Heart each have 9 songs. And then Rebel Heart as the closer.

1: Iconic

2: Bitch I'm Madonna

3: Body Shop

4: Unapologetic Bitch

5: Illuminati

6: S.E.X.

7: Best Night

8: Holy Water

9: Venice Vida Vici 

10: Living For Love

11: Devil Pray

12: Ghosttown 

13: Hold Tight

14: Joan of Arc

15: HeartBreak City

16: Inside Out

17: Wash All Over Me

18: Messiah

19: Rebel Heart

• YAAASSS 1

These reorganisation threads are so pointless but I find them so much fun... :stretcher:  I think mine would be something like this! Although if I had it my way all the slower tracks on Heart would be produced by Avicii... :morning: 

Rebel

1. Iconic (Feat. Chance The Rapper & Mike Tyson)
  2. Living for Love
  3. Addicted
  4. Graffiti Heart
  5. Auto-Tune Baby
  6. Unapolagetic Bitch
  7. Bitch I'm Madonna (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
  8. Inside Out
  9. Illuminati
  10. Devil Pray
  11. Holy Water
  12. S.E.X.

Heart

1. Hold Tight
  2. Best Night
  3. Veni Vidi Vici (Feat. Nas)
  4. Beautiful Scars
  5. Body Shop
  6. Rebel Heart
  7. Borrowed Time
  8. Joan of Arc
  9. Ghosttown
  10. HeartBreakCity
  11. Wash All Over Me
  12. Messiah
  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

1 minute ago, Countess said:

Although if I had it my way all the slower tracks on Heart would be produced by Avicii... :morning: 

Omg yas! His demos were so fucking good. Especially Wash All Over ME and Rebel Heart, the demos are so flawless. I love the album versions too but they don't come close to the demos

2 minutes ago, Impossible Ryan said:

Omg yas! His demos were so fucking good. Especially Wash All Over ME and Rebel Heart, the demos are so flawless. I love the album versions too but they don't come close to the demos

RIGHT? And the 'Borrowed Time' demo is such a banger! :(  I have to say, I'm so glad we got those as leaks because if I'd never heard the Avicii versions of those songs I wouldn't listen to them at all. :morning: 

• YAAASSS 1

7 minutes ago, Countess said:

RIGHT? And the 'Borrowed Time' demo is such a banger! :(  I have to say, I'm so glad we got those as leaks because if I'd never heard the Avicii versions of those songs I wouldn't listen to them at all. :morning: 

I love the leaks too! Especially since there are so many! And all the leaked songs that didn't make the album are good too, like quantity wise, this is her biggest era