Battle of the Pop Queens

Main Pop Girl

Battle of the Pop Queens  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Which pop queen will dominate with her new album release?

• Britney Spears - B9
    • Katy Perry - KP5
    • Lady Gaga - LG5
    • Rihanna - R9

12 hours ago, Elizabeth said:

It will be Rihanna, Gaga has less than a month to promote her album and the first track did poorly.

Britney is so so and Katy Perry is a 1 trick pony relying on the same producers since her debut. 

I agree that Rih would have every chance of slaying if she released an album. What I question is her dedication to actually putting an album out. :morning: 

Youre right about KP5 tho!

On 9/19/2016 at 0:22 PM, Countess said:

I agree that Rih would have every chance of slaying if she released an album. What I question is her dedication to actually putting an album out. :morning: 

Youre right about KP5 tho!

She has already started, and she usually releases an album a year so seems legit.

13 hours ago, Elizabeth said:

Why does Carly do so bad??

Call Me Maybe was too big for her own good. Her label chose the worst fucking first single they could have for Emotion and everyone in radio wrote her off quick because of it. Her management staggered releases so that the album was released overseas over a month before it came to the US and everywhere else. IDK there are a lot of external reasons unrelated to her personally, it's pretty sad.

• YAAASSS 2

10 hours ago, trizzy said:

Call Me Maybe was too big for her own good. Her label chose the worst fucking first single they could have for Emotion and everyone in radio wrote her off quick because of it. Her management staggered releases so that the album was released overseas over a month before it came to the US and everywhere else. IDK there are a lot of external reasons unrelated to her personally, it's pretty sad.

See this is why it confuses me as Scooter Braun is her management and he tends to be very good but thanks for taking the time to explain everything. 

On 9/27/2016 at 8:57 PM, Elizabeth said:

See this is why it confuses me as Scooter Braun is her management and he tends to be very good but thanks for taking the time to explain everything. 

I honestly think Scooter spends so much time babysitting Bieber that he has no time for his other artists...That, and people don't see Carly as a reputable artist. :/ 'Call Me Maybe' was seen as a gimmicky one hit wonder so people don't check for any of her new songs. :( 

• YAAASSS 1