Teddy Sinclair(Natalia Kills) confirms Mr.Watson Video

On Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 1:35 PM, Natalia Kills said:

I was ready to snatch you behind a screen for coming for my fave album :'(:'(

Ya but in all honesty, she explained to Vogue the struggles with her team during Perfectionist and more or less Trouble. The fact that +30MG is the purest form of her.

But she did say in her live stream she would not go in depth explaining the oddity of being tied to a big label with a shit team, and i see why.

It removes the joy from the music because even if she did say there was a lot of odd stuff surrounding her 2 albums, she loved the lyircs.

Just now, Andreee said:

Ya but in all honesty, she explained to Vogue the struggles with her team during Perfectionist and more or less Trouble. The fact that +30MG is the purest form of her.

But she did say in her live stream she would not go in depth explaining the oddity of being tied to a big label with a shit team, and i see why.

It removes the joy from the music because even if she did say there was a lot of odd stuff surrounding her 2 albums, she loved the lyircs.

Perfectionist is a great album but its not in her purest form, they changed her voice, the lyrics somewhat, the sound etc. And the team changed alot. 

But it still a great album.