Kevinn Edu - Feel That & Dark Room

Kevinn Edu

• 2 weeks later...

Where did this go?! :vacuum: Is putting these titles up and then deleting them after a few days a new way to build suspense for the album, because if so it's working!

Yes.

tumblr_ljfzqtyS4d1qc382yo1_r4_500.gif

Honestly, I had recorded a demo, posted it, recorded another take, until my computer crashed and lost the file and then my A/F took a shit and i couldn't get a clear quality anymore, so now I'm left with the computer mic and idk if i want to use it or not, yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Where did this go?! :vacuum: Is putting these titles up and then deleting them after a few days a new way to build suspense for the album, because if so it's working!

Yes.

Honestly, I had recorded a demo, posted it, recorded another take, until my computer crashed and lost the file and then my A/F took a shit and i couldn't get a clear quality anymore, so now I'm left with the computer mic and idk if i want to use it or not, yet.

Ugh, that sounds like a mess. :'( What mic do you use? I'm just using some dodgy USB mic at the moment but the low quality is super obvious when it's next to high quality beats.

Yes.

Ugh, that sounds like a mess. :'( What mic do you use? I'm just using some dodgy USB mic at the moment but the low quality is super obvious when it's next to high quality beats.

Right?I ad this Zoom H4n interface and a Shure Mic