Celine Dion 8-27-15

Impesta

It was absolutely amazing! I was surprised at how good it was. She did an amazing job. I've always liked her but never been the biggest fan. It was my boyfriends 15th time seeing her and he said it's the best she has ever sounded. Definitely an amazing experience.

Edited by ratheartlove

It was absolutely amazing! I was surprised at how good it was. She did an amazing job. I've always liked her but never been the biggest fan. It was my boyfriends 15th time seeing her and he said it's the best she has ever sounded. Definitely an amazing experience.

Omfg, his fifteenth time?! :stretcher: What a stan! I'm not the biggest fan ever but she definitely seems like the kind of person who'd slay live. I'm glad you enjoyed!

• YAAASSS 1

Omfg, his fifteenth time?! :stretcher: What a stan! I'm not the biggest fan ever but she definitely seems like the kind of person who'd slay live. I'm glad you enjoyed!

Yeah he's a huge fan. Has a tattoo homage of her on his leg. Technically, it was his 16th time seeing her in all as he saw her at the World Music Awards, which Whitney was there too so he's seen all the divas at least once I think haha.

Yeah he's a huge fan. Has a tattoo homage of her on his leg. Technically, it was his 16th time seeing her in all as he saw her at the World Music Awards, which Whitney was there too so he's seen all the divas at least once I think haha.

Omfg, stan tattoos are so dangerous, but I gotta give him credit for the dedication. :stretcher: That's amazing! Is that the awards show where Whitney came out looking like she weighed 20kgs and they had to add weight to her digitally?

Omfg, stan tattoos are so dangerous, but I gotta give him credit for the dedication. :stretcher: That's amazing! Is that the awards show where Whitney came out looking like she weighed 20kgs and they had to add weight to her digitally?

He also has a Tattoo for Heart. I think so yeah haha

Edited by ratheartlove

He also has a Tattoo for Heart. I think so yeah haha

tumblr_mesqrgXttG1ru3uxu_zps742ae249.gif

• YAAASSS 1