Kevinn Edu - What a Life

Kevinn Edu

I knew the Pokémon company would shut down your stage name eventually. :'(

But omg, what kind of Kid Cudi slayage is this? :hail: It's definitely my favourite from you in terms of production, I love the creepy baby sounds you put in. ;) I also think it has the catchiest hook out of everything I've heard so far. Good job babe, I'm proud of you! <3

But omg, what kind of Kid Cudi slayage is this? :hail: It's definitely my favourite from you in terms of production, I love the creepy baby sounds you put in. ;) I also think it has the catchiest hook out of everything I've heard so far. Good job babe, I'm proud of you! <3

Haha. Right? I cried.

OMG. Kid Cudi? Really? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS. I didn't actually produce it though. Lol. But thank you! Luckily my brother is letting my use his laptop to record, so watch out ;)

Haha. Right? I cried.

OMG. Kid Cudi? Really? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS. I didn't actually produce it though. Lol. But thank you! Luckily my brother is letting my use his laptop to record, so watch out ;)

For sure! Except like old-school good Kid Cudi before he became a total drug addict and couldn't write about anything other than how high he was. :vacuum: Who produced it for you?!

Haha. Right? I cried.

For sure! Except like old-school good Kid Cudi before he became a total drug addict and couldn't write about anything other than how high he was. :vacuum: Who produced it for you?!

Oh my. My best friend will be so jealous. Ha.

Wait, seriously, you've never heard that song?

Haha. Right? I cried.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8XYU19K8EQ

Haha. Right? I cried.

Omg, no. :stretcher: I like it tho! Although your version >>> Jhene's tbh. :morning:

Haha. Right? I cried.

Omg, no. :stretcher: I like it tho! Although your version >>> Jhene's tbh. :morning:

Hahaha! Really? aw, I love Jhene, but bitch better move out mah way. Lol.

Haha. Right? I cried.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8XYU19K8EQ

6a34b0a9ef759c055e22958b48a7d2a1.500x281x22.gif

YASSS THO SASSY QUEEN! :hail:

Haha. Right? I cried.

giphy.gif

You already know boo

Haha. Right? I cried.

giphy.gif

You already know boo

tumblr_m6bcakUKWR1qltuf1o1_500.gif