Happy birthday, Awesome!!

Carcunt

Omfg, this is SO SO SO late but I only just saw this and realised I didn't say happy birthday! :stretcher:  I hope you had a flawless day! <3 What presents did you end up getting? ;)

Omg it's okay! thank you!!!! <3 I did haha :) Well i didnt get much in terms of presents.. but i did get a lot of money so yaaaaaas  :excited:

Omg, my family always gives me money as well and I get so fucking annoyed tbh! :stretcher: I feel like they can't even be bothered to spend enough time on me to buy me a proper present which pisses me the hell of, especially cos I spend like weeks thinking about their presents. :vacuum:  :vacuum:  :vacuum:

I would ask my parents for real gifts but when I do, they, meaning my mom because my dad lives in New York and has since I was 15 and doesn't ever give me anything other than a phone call, my mom would buy me something I already have or something I really don't want (then again, she knows my musical taste) so I ask her to give me cash or an Xbox gift card or something that I'll use.

Omfg, this is SO SO SO late but I only just saw this and realised I didn't say happy birthday! :stretcher:  I hope you had a flawless day! <3 What presents did you end up getting? ;)

Omg it's okay! thank you!!!! <3 I did haha :) Well i didnt get much in terms of presents.. but i did get a lot of money so yaaaaaas  :excited:

Omg, my family always gives me money as well and I get so fucking annoyed tbh! :stretcher: I feel like they can't even be bothered to spend enough time on me to buy me a proper present which pisses me the hell of, especially cos I spend like weeks thinking about their presents. :vacuum:  :vacuum:  :vacuum:

I would ask my parents for real gifts but when I do, they, meaning my mom because my dad lives in New York and has since I was 15 and doesn't ever give me anything other than a phone call, my mom would buy me something I already have or something I really don't want (then again, she knows my musical taste) so I ask her to give me cash or an Xbox gift card or something that I'll use.

Yeah, true. :stretcher: To be fair my mum always buys me socks and ugly clothes when I ask for her presents so I guess anything is better than that even if it is just money. :o I wish my dad lived across the country tho. Jealous of your life. :vacuum: