YOU GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS

Kevinn Edu

Guys, im so sad. My comouter guy called me a day laternsaying my hard drive is m comoletenshit ):

The plan was for me to release all my recordings but now i cant, but ima work sonhard to come back! I miss you all!

Omfg, I had a dream last night that you came back and released your songs and they ended up being amazing and you got famous like overnight! :hail: I was super pissed tho cos you stole the chorus I wrote and put some other bitch on it. :stretcher:

Guys, im so sad. My comouter guy called me a day laternsaying my hard drive is m comoletenshit ):

The plan was for me to release all my recordings but now i cant, but ima work sonhard to come back! I miss you all!

Omfg, I had a dream last night that you came back and released your songs and they ended up being amazing and you got famous like overnight! :hail: I was super pissed tho cos you stole the chorus I wrote and put some other bitch on it. :stretcher:

Lol. I wish. I released a song earlier today though, so...theres that. Lol.

Aww, i would never do that without your permission lol

You better not, or best believe I'll sue you for half the profits. :vacuum:

You wouldn't.

You wouldn't.

anigif_optimized-5493-1427741635-15.gif

You wouldn't.

anigif_optimized-5493-1427741635-15.gif

:o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o:o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o:O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o :O :o